Pc kaw stopped working completely.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rising_Star, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The last few days I have not been able to log in any account connected to facebook on pc. I go to kaw, press login, give my email and correct password and then nothing happens. It is just stuck on a white screen that usually disappears after logging in. I am fine with not being able to collect legends,but now I can't log in at all.

P.s. this happened on 3 different pc's, so not just a pc problem.

2. Still works for me, try logging in through ata id?

3. The accounts i am trying to log in aren't connected to an ata id (yet)

Could be the fact that I am using internet explorer to log them in. Already did that as a solution to google chrome logging in the same account automatically

4. Good they need to kill pc entirely so bots can’t cheat in wars

5. In warlor and talks about cheating lol 

6. Support

7. I've had the same problem.
    2 PCs and a laptop. Didn't work on any of them..i tried Chrome, Opera, Edge, Firefox. It doesn't get past the black loading screen. Been like this for months.

Support sent me a link and told me to go the Adobe main website and delete KaW from the cache there... Didn't work even after that.

Finally, recently I installed Puffin beta, KaW works on that! Only problem the display is low resolution and messed up.

8. Yep. Luckily puffin still works, been unloading from there. It's slow and annoying though.

9. Name one player who rolls over.

xxd3monxx

10. Name the fairy who's king of KAW RP

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

11. When someone's too fast that you think they're cheating, don't be stupid, grow some balls and stop talking about cheating when you're in apoc.

12. Pc are important part of KaW. Just because people are on pc does not mean they cheat. It’s as easy to cheat or bot on mobile. If you want speed you use pc. If you want easier play you use mobile. Simple so stop complaining.

13. Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    I'll be right here waiting for you
    Whatever it takes
    However my heart breaks
    I'll be right here waiting for you

14. What does roll over even mean? Some idiotic rp term you made up as an excuse for failing at everything you do?

15. It's what you do when I buy all of your allies we take a good chunk of your gold and you just accept it.

Rewind, you did make up a sweet story minimizing it. You still did nothing in return though.

16. I'm not gay. Sorry. lol

17. Uhuh.. more like
    1. You tried
    2. You failed
    3. You talked
    4. Im still here just the same. People have tried to strip me hundreds of times and it has never hurt my account lol

18. Guys, don’t let ata fool you. They can’t figure out who bots. They only go by accusations and pms. My account is on my iPhone, even I️ have been asked about me botting. My response is.....show me a bot designed for iPhone. Never heard from them again. Accusing someone seems to be the go to standard when players can’t physically pin a player....they just gotta work on their recon of activity.

19. Pretty much sums up the argument

20. Please close this thread. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.