Showcase overload.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ____II_CATs_claws__ll___, Dec 8, 2017.

1. OK, I've had enough garbage, how about consolidation of showcase items.
    Will this continue till we all have a million bits of junk?
    Seriously, enough already.

2. Allow me to lend you my services as a garbage man 

I do agree though, folders would be nice.

3. It’s all kaw all about now showcase after showcase equipments no longer have any meaning than it used to the blood and sweat to gain that equip now it’s all about who is the highest bidder. ATA needs to make a change quick if they wanna keep their players to keep playing.

~CHAOS

4. Showcase is here, what they need to do now is update battle list to include the CS from charms. Too many people making alts and loading them with max charms and keeping them under 50mcs. How is having people acting like their bad ass by hiding in lower ranks farming the already very few true newbs we have going to help player recruitment?

Make CS from Equip and Charms play into where players hit range is and their placement on the battle list. Not only will this hopefully finally convince a TON of people to grow, but it will also make for more even EE wars and etc.

5. Ive never seen this but if it's an issue it should be fixed this way

6. I seen this in indi wars teir 1 bracket has overpowered BFA charms and furniture but, still in same bracket and nobody can get successful hits.