Can't enchant?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Radagast, Dec 7, 2017.

1. via Imgflip Meme Generator

Just earned my Lendmanns Bryst for hitting 15k items and was comparing stats to my current armor (Forgeguards Breastplate +10). While I like the Starkish style, it appears the stats are less than my current armor and heavily weighed towards defense. I also don't see where the equipment this event is enchantable.

Normally it seems a full enchantment increases stats by roughly 25%, but if I can't enchant I guess I'll just transmute and keep my current armor. (Plus it might still be smaller stats than my current)

Any reason why we can't enchant these items?

2. Generally seems to be a period of "cool down" during and after the events before it's possible to enchant current equip. How long that period is however is seemingly pot luck.

3. I see we can enchant the weapons from last event up to lvl 10 now, but now I can no longer augment them with the jems! Is this an error? There was no window notification for using the jems...

4. Yeah, they put in a forum post that prior to last events equip becoming enchantable, all the gems had to be equipped before a certain cut off period.

5. it’s happened to me a few times, try equipping it then un-equipping it a couple of times, if that doesn’t work it may just be a cool down time so you’ll have to just wait

6. Bump cuz I just got 40k and still can't enchant yo.

7. Also can not enchant from last even....they still do not apear in mage

8. i can enchant mine fine