This has to stop now

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I'd like to start by saying that I'm someone who welcomed the transmute feature from the devs and someone who thought it was an excellent addition however I have realised as a one account player that it has now killed any incentive from me to spend real money as I've now realised I can gain more stats from transferred charms on a couple of new accounts than I can from seals.

Yes you read this right.....the devs have now made it more profitable to go out and treat yourself to a few tablets or phones and start a few accounts for basic eq from events and to transfer it to your main.

Let's all thank the devs for allowing us spenders on kaw to treat ourselves to new devices and start a couple of alts rather than to by seals.....cheers

2. This isn't necessarily a problem. Now your seals will just cost more charms.

3. I mean, this was a proven problem before it even rolled out. A lot of people called it. Devs don’t give a flying banana , it just looks like more active users on their app. Greedy Greedy

4. if you buy new devices for kaw accounts youve already lost the game

5. Get rekt Spyke

6. shots fired

7. Im so lost O.O

8. That moment when people complain about not having to spend money to get stats. :roll:

9. Couple of fallacies with your post.

1. Make five alts, how many charms do you think you're going to make? Say you hit 5K on all five accounts, that's not a significant amount of charms. Take a look at my collection, most of what I have I get from having only two active accounts. I sell furnishings often and make a sweet profit from them. Must have made just a bill in the last week itself. The players you see with 1K+ charms are buying entire showcases with money/seals or they're giveaways from friends. You don't make as much as charms as you think from alts lol. It's directly proportional to the effort.

2. As incomparable it is, seals still give me a better value for money statwise.

It all depends on how much you want to trade and if to you're going to chase after it, the first month into trading I was following over 50+ people a day looking for decent deals and unique items that I wanted.

I've slowed down because I manged to get every piece I wanted, but I put in a lot of hours trading and chasing after them.

10. The only reason to upgrade your Kingdom is to finish eb faster, for more event items, to get better charms

Allies, upgrades, combined stats, it's all useless pixels now, the only reason to play is to trade Charms

It's dumb because think about it

What do you use stats for?

(jeopardy theme song)

Nothing... There is no use for stats or thousand charms, war is dead, osw and pvp is dead, can't hit a player once anywhere without a bunch of crying and noob tears for months maybe years

What's the point of collecting charms or upgrading your Kingdom or getting to the top of ally LB, there is no use for any of it in the game

11. Steve jobs is dead
    Walt Disney is dead
    Picasso is dead
    Am dead

12. Kaw is dead *