does ATA not care about people quitting?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Zzig-Zzag, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Say Todd the guy who responds to every post in less than two hours cuz you just troll kaw forums hoping someone will care about you. Loser must be the best insult your damaged brain can muster. And I don’t care about “kaw hall of fame” you can keep the popularity contest. Some of us have jobs Todd. And actual lives outside of a 6” text based tap game. It just sucks for us that air keeps entering your lungs. Who knows Maybe one day it will grow a pair and post with your “main” instead of cowering behind a no stat account cuz in reality your too scared to lose your tap gold. Go make a friend buddy I promise you this is just a game you should try to play it. Now scurry off to your scratch pad of one liners your pulled from the internet to make yourself feel better

2. In other news this is Star Wars week

3. Bandwagon,diss Todd train and kaw hall of fame?!?!?!?!
    Really Todd?
    That sounds like someone else use to say on here.
    Have to asume your phone was hacked by that person.lol

4. yes HALL OF FAME 

About a year ago AshleyOfEden made an OSW Warrior hall of fame thread ...I wasn't included in the OP but by POPULAR DEMAND MEMBERS OF APOC PETITIONED ME INTO THE THREAD 

Xcode me GDMFSOB do you have one of these memes?? ...no? Lol

5. Look up BUTTHURT in the dictionary and you're KAW profile shows up ...shaddup now loser that nobody knows the only one you're impressing is SkinnyCatfish (lol) and I'm sure you're proud of that

Go back to listening to your ICP loser 

6. roni is that you?what you do to todd? Lol

7.  I’ll see you in my newsfeed if you ever feel brave enough

8. Train is full

Todd for president 2020

9. Everyone playing this game is a senile old imbecile. Let it die, its trash compared to newer war games

10. Failed bait 

11. The only other downside to emulators I've found is you can't trade. You can reject trades but can't except them. I use NOx and I haven't had many issues playing.

12. I meant an official pc client.

13. Have you been able to get to the transmutation screen? I can’t seem to get it to swipe over from the mage.

14. Just swipe from the charm rehab screen and that should take you to the transmutation screen which is next to the furniture screen

15. And the answer is NO... They don't care, but they make a profit and create other projects with this golden rooster called KAW...

It's time they re-Launch a Classic KaW version of the game before we had Hoarfrost lands.. Trust me a lot of us would pay to play a 5000CS Game just like the old days of KAw.. MMOrG. Community is a huge world player base...