does ATA not care about people quitting?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Zzig-Zzag, Dec 4, 2017.

1. I'll let this one slide shut your stupid face and I'll leave again ...starting countdown over lolol

2. Do you have any idea how stupid the above makes you sound? I freely admit I'm no Vlad but seriously you really are vastly ignorant.

1st reported by suptis2 then again by about 4-5 ppl ...you were lurking each thread & you commented on at least two of them on the same page it was stated including THIS thread ...was mentioned by a mod

3. If you're referring to this article? I'm already aware of it.

https://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

Steve Jobs didn't hate it, he felt it wasn't relevant for his vision for the future.

Ofc he's gone now but he had no way of predicting Flash's life cycle.

Simply not providing support for adobe flash publicly doesn't make him a manufacturer for its end.

How does this change anything?

I dont know where you got the SCREENSHOT from.

Regardless, I dont see a mention of puffin? Or a dev talk about puffin.

4. It changes the fact that you really didn't know iOS doesn't support flash and that's why ATA ending PC support was stated by 4-5 different people once by a mod on 1st page of this thread ...just shut up now

5. Like seriously who didn't know iOS wouldn't run flash? Especially if you've been KAWing for as long as you have? And you claim to be IT/computer knowledgeable?

6. Todd shut up, if you're gonna talk trash at least back it up with at least a COUPLE of hits

7. You probably didn't know either lol ...it's not trash talk I'm talking straight facts lol 

8. iOS won't run Adobe Flash never has lol 

9. I knew Apple and their Operating Systems didn't support flash, I had that article prepared beforehand.

I'm also aware that instead of adobe flash, apple users use a html5 equivalent.

Btw, I have one question for you

Since you're so apple-centric

10. Because you be can sure This guy is out with all his friends, Not failing at his life stuck 24/7 on the kingdoms at war forum. 

11. I RL & KAW simultaneously ...Whoop Whoop!!!! 

12. ...& in the years I've been playing I do take really long breaks ask Roni I've been more inactive then active Whoop Whoop 

13. ...really ev1 knows this Whoop Whoop!! 

14. ...goodbye again loser

Make sure lady k doesn't walk out into traffic or swallow her own tongue 

15. Here you go dummy ..compared to you I am Vlad 

16. Yeah idiot catfish sure is a lot going on when I don't post ...whole board had less then 10 posts all day long ...instead of crying your catfish tears come up with a thread. A thought provoking one not one of your butthurt threads 

17. Scumbag loser 

18. This thread quickly turned in to a trash can. Where is op requesting Todd not be garbage and drag his tired ass back to Facebook

19. mmmmm yeah right ...1/2 of KAW claims the same thing. TBH you blend in the crowd,nothing stands out about you ...nothing, nope don't remember you, another butthurt loser trying to gain noteriety by jumping on the bandwagon diss ToddBacon train. Funny how all you butthurts a whining about me being statless alt if you've only seen statless trash talk and nothing in NF from mains it's because you're worthless coward scum not worth my time or just plain too damn stupid to fig out who I am

...funny how a statless alt gets into the KAW hall of fame lol
    Who are you again loser?? 