does ATA not care about people quitting?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Zzig-Zzag, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Ones called Puffin you idiot. There's others but they suck. Puffin the only one that works well enough to KAW on. ...you live under a rock? How do you not know about this?

2. I'm not wording it properly but you know what I'm taking about lady K ...I admit I'm no Vlad 

...maybe you don't know what I'm taking about you're not even active on one acct and your too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time much less work multiple accts lol

3. This guy has just ruined forums. Every thread just ends with Todd derailing and making it about him.

Sad he uses a statless alt because all his other accounts are banned. What's the point of banning in the first place.

4. I meant this ...Puffin let's you use Adobe Flash iOS of course doesn't 

5. Blame Kasama he called me out ...I'm responding

....multiple accts are allowed banning one doesn't mean all are banned 

6. Forums was dead and I mean DEAD when I became active again ...you sure aren't doing anything to keep it active.

I have nooooo problem ducking out again all you gotta do is ask nicely 

...later loser will let this forum board fester again have fun with more lady K threads 

7. lol one last thing reread the thread idiot catfish I wasn't derailing I was responding to others posts ...later idiot 

8. Hopefully you stick to your word and stay gone and then people can filter back and start to enjoy forums again.

9. It was dead as a door nail ....we'll see I'll give it ""1" month if it's not kicking I'm coming active again

....cya in a month loser 

10. When you stop addressing me I'll leave 

...month countdown doesn't start till then lol

11. It really is quite annoying.

12. If you want me to leave you really need to change the subject ...I'll let this one slide
    Goodbye again losers 

13. Puffin allows you to use adobe flash within its browser.

You missed an apostrophe and call me an idiot?

I know about puffin web browser, I used it a few times.

Not anymore though because it's horrible.

Huh?

iOS doesn't let you use flash?

I mean iOS is an operating system probably uses another runtime.

But still are you referring to safari web browser.

If so then I don't believe it allows you to use adobe flash player.

Regardless, someone who confuses an operating system for a web browser isn't really someone who should be calling other people 'idiots'.

14. BAHAHA YOU BEEN T. REKTED AND YOU BUTTHURT 

15. you wrong dumb dumb the app developer itself called it a 3rd party web browser when the app was 1st released 

...any app that replaces an app that was already ok the phone is called a 3rd party app I would have stayed off forums but you just can't help yourself can you dipwad 

16. Bionic can be no "3" on your list of 20 now 

...I bet your home watching a movie BY YOURSELF 

17. yes u r an idiot ...T. rekted AGAIN 

(Where's that gif at?) 

18. Post quote of developer calling puffin, "a third party web browser".

19. lady K. you really are a short bus windowlicker

iOS has never supported Adobe flash  Steve Jobs hated it from day one. Security in Flash sucks. He's basically responsible for killing Flash. Can't you do some simple research before you open your stupid yap? 

It really would help you to NOT look so stupid 

20. Dummy where did I get the 1st quote explaining what a 3rd party app is? ...stick to your boost mobile Alcatel with Android it's more your ...operating speed 