does ATA not care about people quitting?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: does ATA not care about people quitting?

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 1:14am

BionicMan wrote:
ToddSti1lluvsBacon wrote:...I bet your home watching a movie BY YOURSELF 

Because you be can sure This guy is out with all his friends, Not failing at his life stuck 24/7 on the kingdoms at war forum. 

I RL & KAW simultaneously ...Whoop Whoop!!!! 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 1:17am

...& in the years I've been playing I do take really long breaks ask Roni I've been more inactive then active Whoop Whoop 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 1:18am

...really ev1 knows this Whoop Whoop!! 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 1:20am

...goodbye again loser

Make sure lady k doesn't walk out into traffic or swallow her own tongue 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 6:25am

Kasama wrote:^What constitutes a 'third party browser'?

Here you go dummy ..compared to you I am Vlad 

What is a Third-Party App?
On a smartphone or tablet? You’re probably using a third-party app right now.

The simplest definition of a third-party app is an application created by a vendor (company or individual) that is different than the manufacturer of the device and/or its operating system. Third-party apps are sometimes referred to as developer apps because many are created by independent developers or app development companies.
What Are Third-Party Apps?
The topic of third-party apps can be confusing because there are three different situations where the term may be used.

Each situation creates a slightly different meaning of the term third
1. Third-party apps created for official app stores by vendors other than Google (Google Play Store) or Apple (Apple’s App Store) and follow development criteria required by those app stores. In this situation, an app for a service, such as Facebookor Snapchat, could be considered a third-party app.
2. Apps offered through unofficial third-party app stores or websites. These app stores are created by third parties not affiliated with the device or operating system and all of the apps provided are third-party apps. Use caution whenever downloading apps from any resource, particularly "unofficial" app stores or websites to avoid malware.
3. An app that connects with another service (or its app) to either provide enhanced features or access profile information. An example of this would be Quizzstar, a third-party quiz app that requires permission to access certain parts of your Facebook profile to allow you to use it. This type of third-party app isn’t necessarily downloaded but is granted access to potentially sensitive information through its connection to the other service/app
How Native Apps are Different from Third-Party Apps

When discussing third-party apps, the term native apps may come up. Native apps are applications that are created and distributed by the device manufacturer or software creator. Some examples of native apps for iPhone would be iTunes, iMessage, and iBooks.
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 4:19pm

BionicMan wrote:
ToddSti1lluvsBacon wrote:...I bet your home watching a movie BY YOURSELF 

Because you be can sure This guy is out with all his friends, Not failing at his life stuck 24/7 on the kingdoms at war forum. 

Yeah idiot catfish sure is a lot going on when I don't post ...whole board had less then 10 posts all day long ...instead of crying your catfish tears come up with a thread. A thought provoking one not one of your butthurt threads 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 6 2017, 4:20pm

Scumbag loser 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Dec 6 2017, 4:30pm

This thread quickly turned in to a trash can. Where is op requesting Todd not be garbage and drag his tired ass back to Facebook
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR on Dec 7 2017, 6:12pm

Clearly they hate us
WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 7 2017, 7:11pm

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:
ToddSti1lluvsBacon wrote:
Green-Echo4Legend wrote:This thread quickly turned in to a trash can. Where is op requesting Todd not be garbage and drag his tired ass back to Facebook

Shut your pie hole loser maggot that no one know who you are 

I remember beating on you 4 years ago and all you did was go inactive after 5 fails from your lame ass clan of alts cuz no one wants you in there CC so you had to fill a clan with yourself. You sad, pathetic, waste of kaw server logs.

mmmmm yeah right ...1/2 of KAW claims the same thing. TBH you blend in the crowd,nothing stands out about you ...nothing, nope don't remember you, another butthurt loser trying to gain noteriety by jumping on the bandwagon diss ToddBacon train. Funny how all you butthurts a whining about me being statless alt if you've only seen statless trash talk and nothing in NF from mains it's because you're worthless coward scum not worth my time or just plain too damn stupid to fig out who I am

...funny how a statless alt gets into the KAW hall of fame lol
Who are you again loser?? 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback