NetherKing Plunder Leak?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheImpersonatingBird, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Hello kaw, most of you know me and others dont... but im Revrend

Anyways! So i was hitting a Netherking while double cruxed, 9% br, battle cry and a fates boon on. While im hitting i notice my pkunder drop drastically.

And i thought i was just seeing things until i xstalled and checked my plunder boosts to see if they were still active. (Which they are)

My first 2 hits were 34b, my 3rd dropped to 12b a hit. And then jumped up again.

So i checked my plunder by buying a 3T ally ontop of the 8.7T ally i already owned. And xstalled again to see if my plunder would jump and it didnt.

Instead after a few hits it was actually leaking again by dropping drastically and jumping back up. Anyone else experiencing this ?

2. I'm experiencing this as well 

3. I havent noticed it just used 3xtals on the nk

4. I been sitting here watching. 10T should be way above max plunder for my size im still small. A little less than 500mcs

5. I’ve been getting the exact same item drop (5712) in every NK. I’ve xstalled 7, 4, 2, and 1 times in NK and had 5712 items each drop.

6. Its probably the max items dropped in that eb

7. Yes thats the max items you can get on NK.
    But i was referring to troop unloading from 100%.

8. Support. I am having the same problem.

9. Just checked with my friend "Clubberlang" who is 2.5-3x my size who has 7T in allies and is at max plunder. So i literally spent an extra 3.6T to check my plunder for no reason.

Something is going on with netherkings plunder and i cant send a ticket in becaue ATA wont answer my previous one nor close it

10. That’s the same for me for some reason

11. Lmfao you idiot

12. I'm seeing a similar problem! Some hits randomly drop my plunder and then it randomly comes back. Any solution?

13. Nope. Only few have noticed from me asking in wc and michael says its maybe a technical issue

14. Support

I haven't noticed plunder dropping (other than the normal plunder drop amount as troop bar lowers).

However, I have noticed that end plunder has suffered heavily regardless of number of actions! On one nk I would get 30t then on another nk with the same amount of actions and same spells I would get 12t.

15. Same here! Plunder at end keeps changing even though actions are same or close to same!!