How not to treat customers

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheVoiceInYourHead, Nov 16, 2017.

1. I have send feedback on a couple occasions regarding rewards from last event or lack there of. I have been told that I would receive them soon, then told I would receive them by the end of last week "For sure", and finally told again I would receive them soon.i understand I may no longer be one of your top spenders but I am still a paying customer who deserves to get what was already paid for. This is not how you keep your customers but how you loose them. If I could post screen shots here I would, if you would like to see them I can e mail them to you.

2. And exactly how are they "treating" you? Do you think they are out to get you or something? Mistakes happen, bugs exist. You arent dealing with a AAA company so you shouldn't expect that kind of quality. Crying about it is all well and good and I encourage you to get even more upset, but you should also know why you are wrong and why threatening your game developers is no way to motivate them.

3. Email>feedback

4. Crying? Threatening? What are you talking about? I was merely stating facts.

5. But to answer your question about how they are treating me. Well they are treating me as if the issue does not matter. As if I do not matter and I probably don't.

6. Have already multiple times. I really wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

7. I think you're on to something

8. They'll give you nothing and you will like it

9. The customer service for this app is horrendous,is there any other known working email for support other than what’s offered in app?

10. I need lube!!!!! Lots of lube!!!

11. Support@athinkingape.com but they direct you back to the app. So I guess that would be a no.

12. Someone call the whaaaambulance.

13. try snail mail with delivery confirmation  that way you'll know if they read it or not 

14. You should know better chubs. Theres a secret email that only mods get so they get priority over us peasants