PC Users

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by plot200, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Can you even play this game anymore with using the PC version? I dont have all the new stuff like trading, legends etc. there

2. You can still play on pc they just don’t update it anymore. They have suggested getting a device for login purposes to collect rewards and stuff and continue to play on pc if that’s you’re thing.

3. im pc user lol tbats what i do

4. I hate political correctness and feel they need to shut down the politically correct version of kaw as it only furthers the sheltering of the whiny snowflakes destroying today’s society. STOP WEAKENING OUR YOUTH PC KAW!

5. What drugs do you use, if you don't mind may asking?

6. Only the best of the best.

7. Pc is cool .. Just log in to a device to collect rewards... :p

8. You can use an android emulator such as Memu on pc. Run kaw app through that. Uses a bit of ram but trading and legends all work fine.

9. Beef go mince

10. The larger problem is that ATA suggests using PC as replacement for players with aging phones or tablets. So as they drop support for older OSs and devices become unusable Tech Support says play on PC, but as we all know PC does not support all features and has bugs almost as old as KaW itself.

I understand obsolescence and forward march of devices and operating systems. But this is now a dual edge sword. Kill device/Os and Kill PC.

There is no viable path as older devices die and workaround on PC is no longer supported. Add to that the locks in place that prevent required account swapping on a single device to cover.

I have lost hundreds of hours and dollars on alts that are no longer supported or playable on anything but a PC. My solution, I play free now.

My dollars I willingly spent playing were not spent wisely IMHO and the game is no longer worth real money.

11. My issue is that my PC accounts won’t let me buy anything because there’s a glitch where it says I have no lands unlocked. And I can’t buy them because there’s no land available. So I can’t refill my pots on PC.

12. Clear your browser's cache. That should fix your no lands issue.

13. scratch that. Fixed. Love you.

14. Do they push event rewards to PC accounts?

You would think they would prioritize some PC functionality in an effort to retain customers.

As a prior post suggest, devices by default age, and PC accounts as far as I can tell are generally unaffected in accessing accounts, but as a prior post indicates there is no functionality for event, legends, trading, etc

I’ll concede that some functionality may require resources not supported, but event rewards payouts, and other minor patches can be done to fix many of the concerns posted in this thread.

They have way more advanced gaming platforms on PC. One suggestion could be to click on castle to access a secondary page (linked to the player/account) that can access the other features on from the PC

I’m sure they could fix this issue if they want to retain customers, increase revenues and attract new players

ShadyMarine

15. I’m very curious as to why we haven’t received a “complete” formal and finalized response from devs regarding the PC user issue. I don’t think we need from puppet Mods…this topic needs to be addressed from powers who maintain this app.

As (a) long time and dedicated user(s) I (we) request a formal response!

I’m tired of reading posts about how this app is dying. I’ll embarrassed to admit that I’ve dumped over $2k with this game and now after 7 yrs, I see a problem. I have argued with a few friends, but now I see the signs.

I used to have 6 acts, but now down to 2. My main is 6 yrs, so I have a lot of changes (not for the best).

Again, Puppet Mods need not respond please…creators/developers only.

16. Yup, let's remind the devs that the MMorg community of Pc/Laptop Users is still out there and most games like theirs jump to the mobile device's ... Let's be honest who doesn't like to War or do EB/ Chat in a Big 27" TV or take over the big 75" in your living room, I know wife will probably not make breakfast... But hey we got Cereal, cheers !!! Devs give some goodies for Deaktop user's

17. Resident kotfe scumbag here....id like to see proof that I'm not a good player or a cheater til then go make some macaroni todd

18. Well at least you admit you're a SCUMBAG ...honestly NEVER heard of you either, another ubiquitous
    no name nobody knows who you are pathetic kotfe dipwad trying to make a name for herself by attacking Todd King Of KAW ...You must be one of the pions over there (seriously nobody knows wtf you are) 

...there's just too many of you to keep track of

19. Send proof to devs and get them banned then moron.

20. I HAVE!!! ...THEY DO NOT CARE !!! (lol) Why do you think RedHotVixen still active??? Most LB are cheaters yes they do spend RL cash but it's COMBINED WITH CHEATING

EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY KNOWS VIXEN CHEATS/CHEATED ...if reporting would do anything then you tell me WHY IS SHE STILL HERE!!! 

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED IT AND ...NOTHING!!!!