BUG_Report...Tracker

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xWarRocketAJAXx, Nov 3, 2017.

1. No CA or Black Cat Legend when using iPhone 5s and android 5.1 but main on iPhone 6 in same clan is fine. Clanmates also reporting same issue. Having to restart kaw to get rid of double pot issue. Not all equipment is available for transmuting even though its old equipment. Having to double tap sometimes when hitting eb and to get rid of notifications on Android.

2. iOS- no matter what kaw update or newest device, KAW takes average of 1-3 minutes to get on. And this is also even after just exiting app, and try to login.

3. Crying much

4. U look retro cool in your red jacket Capn obvious, the cap needs work tho.

5. Once you cast mith it duplicates the same mith casted.

6. iOS / legends icon countdown only shows hours and not the 2d there’s no weekend event on its midweek.

UPDATE: bug fixed... SPLAT!!

7. Have issues casting mith or selling bars on pc. Shown as "locked" and need "25 lands unlocked".

8. When I get a new notification for legends and I click on it. It goes only to the current one. Not to the new notification. So I can't get any chests.

9. They fixed it. Thanks.

10. Bug report: its been how long now since trades have been introduced? A few weeks? Well, developers are not able to explain or help with my issue. I still can't trade. Not happy.

11. STILL CANT WALL PPL,HOW ABOUT YOU LAZY DEVS SHOW YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND MAKE A NOTE ON HERE THAT YOU ARE WORKING ON ALL THE PROBLEMS.

12. Can't change clan announcement from android since last update

13. Game locking when singing up for Indi wars.. my buddy is not able to log back on until 7 hours after war with SS.. ridiculous.. he's contacted support several times yet they do nothing about it... smhhh

14. I emailed support and have been in contact with them about bugs. Specifically for my iPhone X. I suggest emailing

15. iOS still can’t transmute all equipment. More specifically, last event helmets

16. Upgraded building and didnt get stats or new building,but took the gold

17. The game called me a slave

18. I’m thinking inversely.

At this point, as everything is broken, it may just be easier to track the things that actually work.

exodus likes this.
  19. iOS / Error: Session expired. Please re-login. multiple error message in between attack’s.

20. iOS / Fix LB update so indi matchups aren’t screwed - still has not been addressed