permanent items have disappeared

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Petes_Dragon, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Where the heck did all my items go??!! Bronze and Silver bars, all keys, speakers

2. Not sure either

3. Try going through support, no one here can help you.

4. I’ve contacted them, just waiting on reply

5. You most likely did newest kaw update released Oct 31. I luckily switched off auto updates last week on new phone after devs forced all iDevices to ug newest update recently.
    Last update 2.25 on Oct 24 seems to be fine. It's the new 2.26 update released today from what I have heard friends say.

6. Yep latest update has messed up items in the market place . I’m like you , lost most of them

7. Yeah I lost about 500,000 silvers >.>

8. They have accts on here, so why do they not test the updates on their accts before releasing? 

9. This is ridiculous 

10. Maybe it’s the trick part of Halloween?

11. Hope they add some extra sbs when they give them back 

12. I want my one million silver bars back

13. They need a team of beta testers or a better team if one exists.

14. I’m sure ppl have sent in help tickets or whatever. Some kind of public response would be nice devs

15. Yeah they just aren’t that bright and definitely are not good at what they do. You have to admit the level of fail with these devs is laughable and expected at this point 

16. Re-skinned chats to add bugs and "fix" something that wasn't broken. Just don't get it.

17. Are they making silver bars tradable?

18. I’ve seen where they temporarily removed them. Not sure why, but Mei said the secs removed them TEMPORARILY with the latest update and they’ll be back soon.

19. Were the hell are those crux keys can’t find them anywere this update sucks

20. All my apple devices with iOS 9 have no access to keys and bars since the last update while iOS 11 devices are fine.

I made contact to support and got an answer meanwhile.

----------
    Thanks for the report! Our developers are about to issue a fix for that. Just keep an eye on your appstore and download the latest update as soon as it becomes available.
    -----------

I talked to other in 3rd party app or pm, same. All we can do now is wait for the devs to fix and for apple to give their ok to the next kaw update.

If you log on via PC, your market should be fully working.