All Please Read. YOU TOO DEVS!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sinning_Saint, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I could make a starter clan myself but I particularly don't want to I wanna grow too.. those are all good points an yeah maybe they should just remove hte all together. Big clans run it only when it's br anymore. Not worth a minute run with a 15min cooldown. I think ur right the the devs kinda walled themselves making that and just going off the premium stuff. I hope devs can come to terms of fixing this "inflation" if you will. I hate to see kaw go under.

2. ^Honestly, if you did make a starter clan and help newbies grow by doing t1-3 ebs for a while... You would grow, it'd just be realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly slow.

3. Economy 101:

I had the opportunity to sit down with Bob Doll this weekend as a college student with connections and learn from him.

The foundation of the Economy is Productivity x Population. If we have no growth in population then this hurts the economy. We need immigrants as a country because they are population with low productivity, but their productivity curve and capacity grows and improves at a much quicker pace than those at the top because they learn and become educated and become more productive quicker.

The birth rate in the US is at an all time low, and so immigration is the next best thing which is why I chose to use immigration.

This has direct application in the success of this game and KaW economy growth.
    The devs need population, and they need more new f2p players (that potentially would pay money for certain aspects) to keep those at the top and middle interested in the game via competition and new DESIRED content. They need to create incentive for new players, as well as incentive for us to keep playing.

The developers continue to fail at this by targetting the upper class like the democrats they are.

4. Semper Five

5. I learned about this game 7 years ago when it was on the top of the app charts. But that only gets you so far. I had seen limited adds but only twice. We are the last game from the initial surge breakouts of gaw and future wars or however.

6. Support

7. Full support ban dev

8. 1. There r many small players. They don’t advertise because they know no one would join to help small ebs.

2. I used to play game WE RULE in 2010. It made me download KAW and do a tutorial to get a reward for We Rule.

9. 3. U r right

4. I have a home clan that i never leave. I leave only when event is ending and i need to collect items fast. We do goth/lotl because they r highest pay and it’s always attack and assassinate (don’t need to waste troops by waiting) and these ebs drop 1000 items. My clan accepts 200mcs players which means they can hit lotl and goth successfully. RED DOT

10. This. Exactly this. Ever since Pwars ended I've been seeing players say the game is dead/dying. Have the players dwindled? Well a little. We seem to have hovered over 30K accounts active a week for a long time now. Could ATA do more? Totally! The game could have been a lot more, but ATA is happy with putting in the least required effort to keep things status quo. Which seems to work for them. With NK added to the mix, they're grossing over 30K easy a week. You can get a rough idea of the stats on sensor tower.

Props to KaW. It's been around for 8 years, which is crazy good for a mobile app! Be glad we aren't like SMASH or Meego.
    #RipMeegoNeverForget

At this rate, we'll see the game around for at least another two years.

I do wish the Devs were more proactive and community sensitive with their updates but it is what it is. Like the random furnishings update when there are a ton of other things that needs fixes but I'm glad the game is getting updates. I've seen ATA games that don't get updates. Not a pretty scene.

Instead of redesigning and reinventing a 8 year old retro text based game, ATA started afresh with KoH. KoH has a lot of things that we asked for on KaW, like a live player kingdom map and more. Which is a smart move, reinventing KaW would risk them losing a great source of income. So ATA does what is needed to keep KaW going, with the sporadic updates and UI tweeks.

I started KaW back in 2010, my first year of Uni, I've had some great memories here. Enjoy the ride while it's still around. 

11. Sorry for quoting the entire paragraph but it’s a great point. The real problem with ebs now was created by the devs own hand. They handcuffed themselves with HTE. The majority of players on kaw are willing to spend to some degree to get the higher paying ebs, a lot will spend bunches to hit nothing but hte so they can’t make free ebs oh better than paid ebs that’s nonsensical.

Additionally, there’s not much point in making ebs that pay better but still less because people will still just pay for the better ebs diminishing the effects of all their efforts.

I believe abolishing HTE outright should be supported by players and devs alike. It gives devs the ability to create more content for smaller spenders (eventually ensnaring them enough to turn them into big spenders?) and those that already spend, face it you’ve been asking for another bar to HTE for a while now. It’s getting outdated for new stats anyway a permanent NK would be more than enough to satisfy your appetite.

Food for thought

12. Along these lines....whats the value of the quests, now we have legends that are actually quests.

We have a bunch of items that have no value based on the size of todays players...

And.... how many of you are using the equjpment you spent mith on?

All of these could be dropped of updated....

13. I saw a commercial air before for kaw. I figure they lost more $ than made profit. So they scrap the idea. They're gonna milk this puppy til the thing dies. They obviously dont care about fixing the game (making it less pay to play) They will continue to open new lands and charge for every single thing. The sooner the big spenders get bored with the game the better. 