Max Plunder

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by wizard, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Does anyone remember the calculation to determine max plunder?

2. I wanna max your plunder tonight 

3. people like you are why this games dying, try being kind. i don’t know what’s going on in your life but you don’t have to counteract being sad by being mean LMAOOO

4. legit answe:
    CSx5500

5. i recconmend buying2 or 3 allies that equal what you want for MP other wise youll lose gold per hit if you do t

6. Max plunder doesn’t exist anymore.

7. You’re wrong, max plunder is the value needed in allies to maximize the amount of plunder you receive from a successful action. Perhaps you should learn game mechanics instead of trying to troll but ultimately making yourself look like a moron.

@op, you could find a guide under the guide section of forums, or for a simpler method you could buy an ally, say $50,000,000 in value, attack the eb once and write down the amount you receive as “bonus from allies”. Then buy a smaller ally, say $10,000,000 in value and attack again, if that number went up then repeat this process. If it did not increase then you are at max plunder.

8. Cs x 5500

9. Max plunder can't be fully achieved without first selling your castle. Try it.

10. Is there a code or something? Everytime I go and try to sell castle Ill get an error code... very annoying... 24 coe and 1 pointless castle