Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Honor amoungst the shadows

Postby _-S-A-M-M-Y-_ on Oct 18 2017, 10:54am

Which am I Chad??
_-S-A-M-M-Y-_

Postby Sully on Oct 18 2017, 10:56am

BionicMan wrote:I offered a rare golden raven in return for stripping the idiot on my wall, who is to big for me to fight him and all his clan.

He saw my add in wc and dropped 21 tril in allies like the coward he is, keeping only 2 tril in allies.

The person who took the job fulfilled their end of the bargain and i in turn I fulfilled mine and traded them the golden raven.

Another guy tricked me and got a level 12 maxed icetail in return for belting him, but he was a coward and never even hit the guy once. So some coward out there has a level 12 icetail he never fulfilled his end of the bargain for.

You live and you learn

Who got your icetail?
Sully

Postby Sully on Oct 18 2017, 10:56am

BionicMan wrote:I offered a rare golden raven in return for stripping the idiot on my wall, who is to big for me to fight him and all his clan.

He saw my add in wc and dropped 21 tril in allies like the coward he is, keeping only 2 tril in allies.

The person who took the job fulfilled their end of the bargain and i in turn I fulfilled mine and traded them the golden raven.

Another guy tricked me and got a level 12 maxed icetail in return for belting him, but he was a coward and never even hit the guy once. So some coward out there has a level 12 icetail he never fulfilled his end of the bargain for.

You live and you learn

Who got your icetail?
Sully

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 28 2018, 8:11pm

I thought this was a new clan tbh
Tzshifter

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 28 2018, 11:29pm

RexLSA wrote:I ll hit anyone for the right price, and if Im not capable due to hit restrictions I have people who can hit for me. Its nothing personal, simply business.

LSA found the attack button?
xXD3mOnXx

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 29 2018, 4:28pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
RexLSA wrote:I ll hit anyone for the right price, and if Im not capable due to hit restrictions I have people who can hit for me. Its nothing personal, simply business.

LSA found the attack button?
Tzshifter

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Sep 29 2018, 8:41pm

Hits/strips for charms. Hmy for that deal
Charming_Charm_Farm

Previous

Return to Questions/Feedback