Charms

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Charms

Postby -flame on Sep 29 2017, 6:48pm

Devs. Can yu please make something where we can actually see the stats we get from charms.
-flame

Re: Charms

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 6:54pm

I was under he impression from previous threads you could see a total somewhere but I never found it. So I concur with op and if there is a way to see your charm stat total I'd like to know as well.
Sully

Postby L-Beautiful_Destruction-D on Sep 29 2017, 7:22pm

Support, would like this made a bit more clear or something
L-Beautiful_Destruction-D

Postby LMFAO on Sep 29 2017, 8:21pm

Support! Have to add it up on your own ATM. Adding a charm bonus section would be super helpful! Make it happen ATA :)
LMFAO

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Sep 29 2017, 10:36pm

Lol. How on earth are they going to produce something as simple as that when the still won’t a) give us a xstal counter, something we’ve been asking for for about ummm 4 years at least!!! And b) still haven’t fixed the bfe stats display. Although we are “reassured it’s working properly and accurately”

Sorry guys but after almost 7 yrs of game play I’m finally beginning to believe KaW is dying out. These are pretty simple things to address and the Devs simply appear not to care...

Icey out 
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby AshesOfEden on Sep 29 2017, 11:36pm

Ok this is on iPhone..

There is the BFE section on your profile. It shows number stat (eg. 2M) bonus as well as %bonus stat (eg. 10%) for each category (troop attack, troop def, spy attack, spy def)

When you unequip your equip from every slot on your equipment, the number stat section should show the total charm stat (since the stat from equip you are wearing is now zero)

Percentage section is not relevant here Cos the charms are not percentage stat additions.

Did I explain it right?

TL:DR - Unequip all your equip and look at BFE (non percentage) on ur profile.
AshesOfEden

Postby Mei on Sep 30 2017, 12:37am

AshesOfEden wrote:Ok this is on iPhone..

There is the BFE section on your profile. It shows number stat (eg. 2M) bonus as well as %bonus stat (eg. 10%) for each category (troop attack, troop def, spy attack, spy def)

When you unequip your equip from every slot on your equipment, the number stat section should show the total charm stat (since the stat from equip you are wearing is now zero)

Percentage section is not relevant here Cos the charms are not percentage stat additions.

Did I explain it right?

ASHES YOU'RE A GENIUS

Ok, so I'm on droid and there is the same stat spot for equipment bonuses. And though highly unconventional, unequipping your equipment does work. Though you also have to take into consideration your banner and since you can't unequip your banner I equipped the smallest one I had.

Thanks for this info Ashes! :)
Mei

Postby -flame on Sep 30 2017, 1:02am

AshesOfEden wrote:Ok this is on iPhone..

Did I explain it right?

I did this earlier before posting this. It seems to be working. Dont know if it's accurate since i have % bonuses
-flame

Postby -flame on Sep 30 2017, 1:07am

In addition to what ive posted. I think it would be best if we can see the totals mcs of charms we are trading. Just to be exact, you know.
-flame

Postby hunter_killer on Sep 30 2017, 4:35am

Agreed

-grizzy- for VK
hunter_killer

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback