equip stat issues

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Something isn't right with my equip stats for def and I'm guessing that this isn't an isolated issue and may effect many others in KaW.

My equip stat for def should b over 2.7b when calculated.

To see where the problem lies... I unequipped and re-equipped to see if the correct stat was added on with each equip one by one. It increased but at some point (not sure at what exact pount) my def stats started to decrease and subtract rather than add.

I only checked attack and def but attk was correctly calculated but def was not.

I will send feedback to devs. If u r seein similar issues - post to devs for stat correction.

2. Playing with equip I got my def stats max up to 2.257b but I was equipped with inferior non static equip (abyss sword and pinion boots) but if I switch those equip with better equip having better def stats my stats go down to 1.5b when it should be over 2.7b

It seems like you won't see this problem unless your def stats from equip surpass well over 2.2b

3. Hey Tiger. Pretty sure Devs already said this was just a display issue and in fact your true def total is working accurately. Having said that I for one would feel a whole lot better if they displayed correctly. For goodness sake how difficult is a display issue to fix???? Devs? Care to comment?