War leaderboard rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lann, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Did the number of xtals for top 50 100 and 500 lower?I recall top 50 giving out 15 xtals instead of 10 and top 500 giving out 4 instead of 3.Are you guys really so cheap that you decided to lower the insufficient rewards even more?What next?EBs will pay out 50% less? 

2. no don't be silly they wouldn't dare hurt their eb fairies

3. Lol it's kinda sad tbh,instead of doing something in the benefit of people who war they just lower rewards and try to force us do more EBs.Guess it's agressive marketing,pushing EBs towards us in order to have us spend more.

4. any PVP aspect of the game get shockingly bad rewards in comparison to the PVE rewards and they just keep getting worse.... it's just pushing that >40% or so of the community away, nothing else

5. ~0.002% of the community doesnt get their gold through ebs lol

6. Then you should check and see all the money made around in ebs

7. One could say that fewer rewards could push people to be more competitive and try harder to get into higher ranks.

8. This weekend pvp event is great for making money. I'm having lots of fun

9. 40%? lmao . Top 500 spot isn’t filled on war lb till day 3 or so of event .

10. You ee noobs get too much anyway cut the rewards in half devs.

11. Second

12. I'd rather say we get almost nothing for the effort that we put in :(

13. Ur ee 0 tells me u dont put much effort in

14. i never stated "war community" i was talking about the general PVP side of the game so including opting into any sort of PVP like part of the game also a quick math lesson this ">" sign means "less than" so yup your whole point was incorrect congrats tho bud, good one

15. Warring on alts at the moment,never liked warring as a purespy.

16. You can't be "pure" SPY
    If you have an attack build.

17. It does take a lot of brain to understand that I ment I go purespy for indi.Only bfa stacked builds or stupid people go as hansel in indi.

18. rip u got meh m8 .

19. Beleive it or not But ATA is a company and they need to make money... its like a comapny using advertisements they have to make they stuff known

20. Add pvp/EE plunder bonus to War EQ rewards