How to turn off xtal pop up thing

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Aug 12, 2017.

1. I have disable pop ups in settings but still comes Up, how to turn it off

2. Don't think there's a way to shut it off

3. What is the xtal pop thing?

4. The one thing when that one things pops up about the one thing. That is that one thing.

5. No setting to turn it off...they're just pushing it towards us

6. I think you should Explore the game some more. Then you can be Dora the Explorer TM

7. It may be annoying but it is also useful in the manner that it is quicker to use xtals when unloading.

This does only apply when you've got xtals in the first place though.

8. Settings/ disable pop up purchases.

Can you verify that?

9. It's still broken PandaGeorge. I've been having the same trouble. Devs are aware of it and are looking into it...hopefully soon.

10. doesn'tworkdevs screwed it

11. Sent a ticket about 10 days ago. I doubt
    they'll fix it.

12. It was fixed until that new intern they hired screwed it up...

13. It wont go away till devs get the yahct upgrade they been saving for

14. I accidentally used a xstal and sent a ticket they said next update they'll make a way to disable it.

15. Another 4 crystals lost between my 3 accs to this. Hopefully they fix this fairly soon..

16. this was already taken care of... sounds like u need 2 update

17. Yeah, the xtal popup can now be turned off in settings (turn off the Oracle popups). They fixed this several weeks ago.

18. This really should be fixed. Please check the App Store or Google Play Store for an update and if the disable function still does not work write in to support and let us know!

19. Is there a way to kill the ad when we open kaw while we are at it? Tbh it's really just annoying