New crystal window/dialogue

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Archemedion-The-Mage, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Dont like this new crystal dialogue thingy. It came up when my troops reached zero, i accidently hit the wrong button wiping out the 100% spies i was in a hurry to use.

2. I like it, besides crystal now is on the right and repeat is on the left so I find the danger of accidental crytsalling minimal.

3. Yeah, this is annoying. There's a reason why I checked the remove Oracle popup notifications box in settings...

4. Defiantly doesnt help with sko..

5. Its super lame. I dont need to be prompted for xtal every time my troops hit 0

6. It mayyyybe would be tolerable if it wasn't so big.
    It is clearly yet another marketing maneuver, this time in the guise of Helping Us Out by making it quicker to xtal. Which is cool I guess. Only the stupid dialogue takes over the entire battle interface,and even though the buy button is on the right, it still increases the chances of accidental xtaling by a whole lot.
    Could the stupid thing be smaller? More top aligned, so as not to interfere with our buttons?
    I would be more likely to ever buy xtals again if that adjustment were made.

7. What are u guys talking about

8. I wanna know too
    Maybe I missed an update ??‍♂️

9. Nothing on Droid must be a Apple worm.

10. You can disable it in settings though

11. No you can't. I have the box checked and the pop up still appears. Just doubled checked it.

Go Cyan Lions! No one messes with the Lannisters.

12. Yup is crap i hit it whilst unloading while driving

13. Good to see more opposition to this obvious attempt at a way to make more money from the player base.

It even has a prompt for when you are out to buy one more xtal when you are out of them.

This is a real shady way for them to prompt for money.

14. Yes I don't like the feature at all !

15. It cannot be disabled on Androids either. I have 2 android accounts, have "Disable Oracle pop-ups" ticked on both, and the annoying pop up keeps re-appearing. Please get rid of it or ensure the disable function actually works.

16. The new pop up for XTAL use in eb/war is so lame!! Every time I unload Troops or spies...Dang!! The pop up..bad update..!!

17. I've put in some feedback. Reply was that they will put a feature in next update to switch it off.
    Hope that update comes fast, because this is annoying.

18. Support this is annoying. Hurry with the update to disable and use when needed.

19. Go Dothraki