When is iOS getting android market??

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Secariusx, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Androids can now purchase items like PC users when will iOS be getting this?

2. I want to purchase pc users

3. you guys can purchase pc users? not sure how ata got around those legal issues.

4. Now introducing : KaW Slavery... Purchase ur pc users at your local auction!

5. That's dope man can't wait for the next update. I'll have 2 pc users one extra crispy one with dip.

6. hilarious!

7. I saw a pc user the other day carrying a TV,I was wondering if it was mine.I was relieved when I got home and saw mine playing kaw.

8. I want a PC user

9. Not literally purchase PC users. Meant android can now just type how many items they want to buy or sell (up to 500 at a time) no finnicky scrolly lists like iOS has to deal with

10. Well that's disappointing. We can still purchase nokia and Windows users though right?

11. As far as I can tell, there is no limit on how many android can buy. It only takes a minute to get up to 4m of a single item.

12. Im loving it, no more 500 a time.

13. Android can purchase up-to 999,9999,999 pots or bars at a time or sell that amount. So I guess iOS hasn't gotten this yet hence this thread (granted I thought the guy was talking about oracle not market lol).