ATA dev

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Pika-, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First-I have emailed and sent feedback regarding the Fate key not working. It has been three days since I sent the feedback and still no response. It's sad to see the lack of customer service and I doubt that you will compensate me for the loss of 25% plunder bonus.

Second- please provide an update as to how you are going to improve customer service other than promoting your new game? The copy paste response is horrible. "Thank you for your feedback" or" your feedback has been noted". You could reach out to supercell. Their customer service is amazing!

Third-fix the purchasing glitches. I purchased a $4.99 package and was charged $4.99 and $79.99. Lucky for me Apple responds and takes care of their customers.

2. Sell your key then buy one

/lock

4. Lock

5. If a thread dies, there's no real need to lock it :| except to prevent post-farming noobs from bumping it asking to lock a dead thread.

6. Seeing as you have your 25% plunder spell going I'm going to assume you figured out how to use the key.
    The other complaints, well, they aren't going to get the best responses in forums. Sorry that you are having feedback problems, but coming here to complain resolves nothing.
    Anywhos, your main issue with the plunder spell is resolved and you are sorting your purchase issue with Apple. Locking this to contain the trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.