App Crashing on iPad Mini

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SharkByte, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Half of the time Kaw keeps crashing on my iPad mini. I havent been able to get on for almost 12 hours, and I had to log onto my pc just to use my account. I'm running the latest version of the game on it. Please fix this. Its extremely irritating and I now have no way to collect event rewards.

2. You're going to have to send a ticket into support in order to have this resolved.
    They can't help you on forums I'm afraid

/lock

3. I sent in a help ticket two days ago I believe. No response

4. When you try to lock but no one listens.... Not even yourself

5. I think eagle has the steps for this issue. I will try to get him on here. If you know his full ign you can follow him. Make sure everything is updated. Kaw and tablet

6. exactly he same for me ,getting rather tiresome though as same happened a few weeks ago , the annoying part is the lack of support at weekends .
    ticket raised again though

7. Eagle found a way to fix theme types of issues. Here are the steps, hopefully it'll work for you:

1: have two devices.
    2: have the main device log into kaw with the effected account. *make sure all accounts are linked with seperate ata and facebook accounts*
    3: *settings>>accounts* delink all devices.
    4: restart the effected device and this should promote you to the login/startup page.
    5: login using the Alts ata or facebook.

Support won't be able to help you through forums. It may take a while for them to respond though, as they're quite busy at times.

8. Is there a way to do this on a computer? Tyvm by the way

9. I don't know. Hear what support has to say, maybe they know a way.

10. Can't load game on my iPad it's pants sort it out devs

11. I have a few iPad minis and each either had or are having this issue.

To fix, I had to have support create an ATA account for me and then link the two.

If you already have an ata account, follow what has already been posted. If you don't, seems like you'll need to reach out to the Devs and have them create

12. I had the same problem with my iPhone (older device). Even though I will was running latest version of the game. Sent in a ticket several times to help and they fixed it for a day or 2. Finally went and purchased a new phone and haven't had a problem since so if you're using an older device, that's most likely the problem

13. You can request all devices to be delinked for you via the ticket, then try my method where chocolate has provided you, this will cancel out the rotation of this crash for older iOS devices, if you have anymore issues try to uninstall and reinstall and do the login again.

For now ask the devs to delink all devices from the account for now, and use your logins.

Good luck!

14. Had same issue, sent in a ticket and support helped delink my account from all devices. Just relogin and it should work fine. p.s wasn't able to even open the app before

15. Lol, why say lock the thread when the issue isn't resolved and you didn't lock it yourself? 

16. i still crash on my ipod, mark said the devs are looking into it as eagles suggestion didnt work on 2 of my accounts

17. If i have Account a on device1 which doesnt load and Account b on device2 which is able to load kaw can i do the following?:

Unlink Account b from device2 then Login with Account a on device2 to unlink all the older devices in the Settings. Then Switch back to First constellation.

Is this possible and legal?

18. Yes it's safe to do so and it's possible.

I have found out by support to login with the account but nothing else was said so after playing around, I managed to do what chocolate Said.

Device 2 that can't get in.
    Device 1 that can.

Use the device 1 to login with the alt, make sure to have the two accounts linked with a seperate ata and fb when linking.

Delink all devices then this should throw out the rotation crash logs, which would got stuck.

Now login with your alt on the device 2 and that should work now.

Sometimes you can send in a ticket to get the alts delinked but make sure you prove the alt is yours first.

Hope it works.

19. This worked temporarily for mine but good for my brothers. Turn it on airplane and let it load till the screen says can't connect. Then back out turn on wifi and it might work. Not a definite way to correct it but it's 2/2 so far