New EB - To the Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Gladiator, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Dear KaW Developers,

I have recently just been informed that a new EB is among us KaW players. I have been waiting anxiously for a new EB, but this.... is ridiculous. Why does it cost 10 seals to open up 1 EB. That's about 50 USD is it not?

I guess what I am trying to get to is, spending 50 bucks on an EB it better put out *if you know what I mean* or else it is definitely not worth 50 dollars.

Yours Truly,
    The_Gladiator

2. Thing is people will spend and do the eb so devs will put it out...fairly straight forward logic I think

Just ignore it if u don't wanna spend a bigger paying eb will come prob in 3 or 4 weeks

3. Best eb thus far, definitely a bargain. I recommend everyone tries it out, you won't regret it. Great job ata!

4. I'm finding the need to ignore a lot of new stuff on this game... when will the ignoring stop?

5. Always gonna be a suck butt I guess :/

6. I'd rather get drunk w $60

7. You know, if you split the cost up between the members - like I hear HTE clans do, it's not so bad. Also, this is a more cost efficient EB than HTE - that means less real-money for more gold.

The $50-60 total cost is just a trick - don't believe it.

8. For $50 I could buy me some classy ravioli

9. Go away,Satan,nobody likes your evil tricks!

10. 1 hte for 1 Seal can end in 2-3mins for huge clans and then wait for 15 minutes. That averages out to 3 seals max in approx 1 hour with much more wait time. So ppl have asked that chests clocks stop so not wasted on waiting and this new eb does just that. Furthermore those who wish to xtal can do so easily. Now did the devs not satisfy 1 request and make chests etc get more use? Of course it does,

Now going 1 step forward with the new lands and the cost to buy and ug is hurt if ppl PvP or EE. Banking or buying allies is the option those ppl face.

Summarizing everything its a progression to fill a void that the new lands created whether players agree or not. Now what many ppl do not like is the optics. So is this just another phase of money eb's to solely support my theory its a bridge to buy and ug Deep Mines or is something new in the works?

Devs the ball is in your court......
    Returning the serve or......

EDIT:
    So just as I post this then ASW is just announced lol

11. It's a screwy system lmao

12. Just send in ticket after ticket asking about a higher tier eb series,I've been doing that regularly now for around 2 months.All you will get back is a thank you,we are working on new ebs.
    The Nether is a new eb but a premium one and saying we asked for this,I don't know anyone who has asked for a P2p version but looking at the direction this app is going this seems to be the norm now,raising $$$$'s to fund other apps.

13. absolute nonsense
    the eb is a rip off
    one more scam or trick from ata and my money is going elsewhere