brakmire key fails

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BODY_ROCK, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Several of our clan members having trouble opening the brakmire box event do having them
    in numbers two days now.r u introducing another type of option in opening the box in the middle of event only to make a mess,frustation is building up.Trying to report on feedback a 2nd time ends up crap or out of service.What is going on?

2. You sure you have a box?

3. I just found out the new brakmire key has different set-up on some devices.On my device it shows new brakmire functions but limited screen display ,does not show the sell/buy options down the screen further,the bad fact on my device will not slide to show down below the screen the button sell/buy option so HOW THIS NEW BRAKMIRE KEY HELP ME OPEN A BOX WHEN DOES NOT SLIDE DOWN THE SCREEN TO REACH SELL/BUY OPTION

4. i am having the same trouble.You cant buy the key now only put in the ammount you want to buy .The picture has completely changed.

5. The Marketplace was updated a few days ago, but it still works to buy/sell for me. Have you tried scrolling down (maybe you've a smaller screen) to see if the Buy/Sell buttons appear?

6. hi Ch0c0lat3 that's how it looks for me at the moment.

7. it wont scroll down any further

8. Is it like that for all items in the Marketplace or just the Brakmire Key?

9. that one doesnt scroll down either.

10. Its similar to my dilemma,the screen do not scroll down to reach the sell/buy button.Ido have small phone device screen but smart,it will adapt to current user,never have a problem like this that limited the view picture with hidden view screen probably forgot to expand the marginal size or oversize the bounderies of the screen

11. You have to sell the key you have before you can buy one

If you have no chest and you try to buy a key, you are allowed to buy the key

When the chest drops and you already have a key, nothing happens

You can only purchase 1 key, and if you already have one you can not buy another

It must be sold first, then buy a key, the chest will open, and you still have to wait until you have a box before you buy the key

Or else the same thing will happen again

12. Hi x_x i have 3 brakmire boxes but my market still looks the same and wont scroll. i still cant buy any keys or potions or sell anything .

13. That sucks roni

From his screen shots it looks like he has a key

14. There's a new update now on googleplay which fixes the market. i can now buy keys / potions and sell things again.

15. Locking the thread as the issue has been resolved! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.