1. Are there any pure farm families out there a battle alliance who's admittance and functionality doesn't involve ebs not referring to war groups like kotfe but a family group I don't love constantly fighting but for defense I would join such a group

2. Agriculture or farming is the cultivation and breeding of animals, plants and fungi for food, fiber, biofuel, medicinal plants and other products used to sustain and enhance human life.

I grow veg and other plants in my garden because my kids like doing it we have fun try it some time. Oh also have some chickens for eggs.

3. Agriculture to save our Culture
    It ryhmed.
    Ps. Im a rapper

4. I did try farming , started out with a tub of cress but it wilted under my care .Alas i didnt get far , a potato or carrot too much of a challenge for me so now simply hit ebs . I know im a failure , please dont rub it in by bragging about your prize winning marrows .

5. Ps I will not listen to your mixtape.

6. I think its on Suge Knights label . "Allot da plot teeming with pot "

7. "Farming" (from etymonline.com)

1590s, "action of farming out, practice of letting or leasing taxes, etc., for collection," verbal noun from farm (v.). Meaning "business of cultivating land, husbandry" is attested by 1733.