Old Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by abckiller, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will anything be done about old rewards? My inventory is still holding Kralmoras Scales and other old items. I have no where to use them, nor can I sell them. Will they be removed soon, or will we be able to sell them?

2. COUNT OF THREADS MADE THE EXACT SAME AS THIS: 634,981

3. Give devs time, they just fixed the old equip problem, and did a pretty solid job with it.

4. I wasn't being pushy. I wasn't being impatient. If I came across that way, I apologize. I was asking a question and was willing to wait. I simply wanted to know what they were GOING to do with them. I understand there are more important things to do when running a game. And I understand fixing other bugs is more important. If curiosity kills the cat, paint me red with blood. Sorry

5. Yes, they'll be clearing up the inventory. Some items will be removed, while others will be moved over to Showcase. I hope this answers your question! :)

6. That's cute

7. XoXoX just gets butt hurt no on reads the threads he's made and we all post similarly contented threads, pay em no mind. But devs do seem to be freeing up space.

8. Thank you, it does indeed.

9. Awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.