Release date new Sveruganti EB

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SirFabioisastar, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Dear apes,

Can you kindly hint at the release date of the next in line Sveruganti EB?

It feels like Ghomorax has been around for over a year already. Every now and then I'd like something new to tap without having to pay for it.

Many thanks in advance for addressing this.

2. From all the replies to numerous tickets asking that question,there isn't going to be another Sveruganti eb.
    All they said was we are working on other ebs.Sucks doesn't it as LotL is getting to be a waste for gold and drops now.

3. It would suck indeed if there's no follow up in this eb series. Did ATA really confirm that they won't release anymore ebs in this series?

Logically there will be at least 4 more installments of Sveruganti ebs.

Most players would surely welcome the release of a better paying regular EB.

4. I posted this on Community Wishlist forum thread but will repost here since relative and hope for response from devs:

OK been a few weeks now since new lands have came out, I built about 5 level 1's and then it became cheaper to go back to upgrading My other lands. That being the case, I understand y'alls desire is that peeps will pay for crystals, seals, circles, etc. to grow and build in these new lands, and I'm sure for some that will be the case as they want to be BC yesterday. But the reality for some, and I will venture to say for the majority, we can not or will not spend at that rate. Becoming Build complete or even remotely land complete now seems impossible for me, someone who does spend some but has a limited kaw budget due to the fact that I have RL things to spend on. So I would like to humbly request that you put out some new, regular ebs to finish out the lotl/goth series, but really consider boosting the payout comparable to these new lands and builds. As I'm sure difficulty will be harder as well. Anyways, not sure this is right forum post to post this on, but new payouts to match these crazy land/building cost are greatly needed, I am only at the levels that cost between 8-10 trill and it takes me what seems forever to make one upgrade. So in all honesty this will not encourage me to spend but will likely make me not want to spend as I know with these cost my spending level will not bring great benefit. So devs please consider this request!! Thanks!

5. 4 tickets sent in about how LotL has become really a useless eb for collecting gold and it's drop rate almost non existent,between my acc's,and that as we are growing it's only getting worse.
    But the only answer I received was that they would not be releasing another Sveruganti but are working on others,keep in mind that all their resources are going to their new app Hell fire,the new Sveruganti eb should have been out months ago.

6. Big Support!!! We want a new picture to tap at!!!

7. Boring game is boring

Support

Give be a reason to play another week

8. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one

9. Tb to equip ebs

10. I'm not gonna play any other games.

I like PC KaW because it's low intensity and it feels like I'm playing a game when I'm not spending much time in fact.

11. look at that, we have a psychologist Jedi here. I think I've been fairly consistent with respect to not only a new eb, but also to finish the tier. Perhaps you dont share my view, and I don't expect you to either since your probably ankle deep on your Abyss lands still. Thank you for the psychological assessment, but maybe it's best to let the big boys and girls handle the big eb discussions. Bless your heart, 5 year badge and 100mcs. #littleenginethatcan't