Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IITRII_KING_IITRII, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Hello devs,
    I recently began playing this game again and saw the progress that could be made through one event. Despite my late start I got 100 of the serum but because I play on PC i could not collect it. I can't access this account on my phone and therefore was unable to receive any of the rewards. Just an issue from a minority of players as I saw people in wc struggling with this as well.

2. The new legends are not available on pc, so even if you accumulate items you will not get any rewards unless you log into a device and activate the legends and collect.

3. Mei, I have been playing on pc and mobile - mobile when I can get wifi don't have it at home. I reached 17278 items last night along with 300 braids. I got the HF land thing pushed into inventory but not the 15K rewards?? PC players should NOT play this game the developers are now practicing discrimination towards pc users then lie when telling you "log into a device and activate the legends and collect."

4. I am still playing Kingdoms At War, in the majority of my time in PC. I don't see much of it as an issue. I just have to log on to my mobile device, trigger the Legends and boom! Problem easily solved and I can do the rest on PC!