Gold Balancing/New Lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Blueberry, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Hello all. This is going to be a simple thread. I am sure many of you have seen the increase of the total real estate we can now own in our Kingdoms. (btw the last land is nearly 200T to unlock).

I believe that there should either 1...be an increase in plunder for ALL Epic Battles. Yes, ATA, that means Premium too. This is to um how do you say BALANCE the Economy in this game a bit, make the goal of "Build Complete" a little more realistic for those who now have to spend even MORE money and/time to achieve this godly title and status of "BC".

Option 2 would to be maybe lower the pricing or do something to make these a little more affordable. Because from what I have heard and see....not even some of top LB players can necessarily complete these unless the spend another few big Ks or drop all of their allies..

So, like I said.. this is a simple thread. Meant to get your heads spinning a bit, brainstorm or think about how this could possibly benefit. Newer players will be able to appropriately catch up to more seasoned vets in a timely fashion and it (I hope) would actually keep the general interest for people who - more or less - react with a "I haven't even finished my current lands yet..now this?" Typa attitude. Which according to Not Real News Network - is about 50% of the population.

Comments and suggestions and support or no supports welcome. I do however - would like Supporters to please post "Support" on my wall as well as this thread. I will be compiling a list and editing this as such. @Mods - unless this goes completely out of hand, please do not lock - even if you do see more no supports than supports. I want to get a real of a tally as possible.

Good day, good luck and yes I am a Blueberry. Deal with it.

2. There will be typos.

Reserved

3. Reserved for Support list

4. Reserved for No Support list

5. While drinking beers I've decided a quick fix would be to introduce different building choices for the lands. Think what SoS are and their guild hansel counterparts. Make a more intermediate building choice so the plunder differential isn't SO enormous between big and small builds. This will also narrow stat gaps, and encourage the smaller/mids since they will be somewhat relevant again.

6. Isn't there enough building types already?..Unless one makes passive gold idk what you're getting at lol

7. I am part of those... "i haven't finished my Current lands yet, now this".
    I didn't even full build my hf cause im focusing on abyss. Since they seem to be completely useless now. The stats they give. I mean. Idk dood.

8. Allies should add a better plunder bonus, that might be an easy way to balance

9. Yuno-san..you've been playing a long time >.<

10. I like that - increase ally bonuses. Maybe use the actual numbers that says on the profile for a change!

11. No there is only one "size" of building on the new lands where as on former lands there were different tiers you could put on the same lands

12. Ah..I know what you are saying. I do not think all buildings/levels have been released yet. Whic furthers my point lmao

13. I am working on my Osmon Rai lands atm
    I love that we have new lands how ever can't even afford them you came up with crestplates for players who have already built past them maybe we could exchange them up a 2 for 1 deal 2 lowlands = 1 highland 2 highland = 1 hoartfrost and so on it would help long time players

14. No it doesn't tiers=/=building levels. Think stables versus foundries on the LL. I agree the OLD lands and buildings should become marginally cheaper simply because that is what they've done in the past to some success. For newer players though it will be impossible to become relevant in this game without the institution of some type of watered down tier of building so they can create plunder generating real estate quickly and scale up

15. Disagree, buildings and lands should stay the same price. Keeping in mind smalls now get building tokens on a regular basis. If devs made it any easier they might as well give them a mid size account 

16. People say the same thing's every time new lands come out lol.

17. And it was true every single Time 

18. They also say the game is now just for the leaderboard players but they still here tapping away :/ I just opened BL and there's people on there my size I'm also hitting this EB that any size can hit. Have fun with the game more to this than buildings.

I support increase in SB from events or maybe they should release gold bars idk makes some sense.

Oh and maybe give new accounts all hl and even HF at this point I don't think it's going to matter much.

19. I think new land prices are fine like this. At least lbs have to put in some more effort instead of instantly bc'ing like they did before. We will always be behind the lbs anyway, doesnt matter how much it all costs. I like this gold sink for lbs. Should slow down ally market for a while too. No more inflated allies for a bit.