scout Captain Gywn Legends!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ShadyGoose, Jun 1, 2017.

1. I am actually making a thread to provide positive feedback to the Devs up in ATA.

I love the new mystery that Scout Captain Gywn has approached us with.

An investigation of unknown creatures and their intentions. Every few days giving players a means to find out more about these creatures and providing the players with a curious item.

I'm genuinely intrigued by what your going to do with these items and how this adventure will expand and evolve, what players will be able to do with the new items and what stories we will be able to experience along the way

I would love to see a running forum post with the story laid out so that I can recall the details.

But all in all I'm really excited by how your using the new feature and thought it was about time you all heard a positive response from the community about the good work you do to keep the game balanced

Kind regards
    ShadyGoose

2. R u seriously complimenting ATA on their roleplay scripting

That's a first

3. I actually agree with OP.

At first I thought Legends was just another way to skin events but it actually brings a lot of good interesting aspects to the standard event. Also it is nice to collect your rewards along the way instead of eating to the end of the event. I also found it interesting that the items obtained from the scout go to your permanent items slot.

4. This is worth a rolling rock