pc alts getting the shaft

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BobRoss, May 31, 2017.

1. If you have a pc alt and expect to get rewards on it at the end of event like every event known to man in the past ....guess what? ....this new legends garbage excludes you from any rewards if you aren't in the top 100. You get nothing ...good day sir. You stole fizzy lifting drinks. Devs give you nothing. Is this a fatal error by the devs?....we shall see lots of people have alts. Lots of people going to be angry when they realized they chased event items for nothing on pc. Rip kaw. The end is near.

This has been a PSA for those with a pc alt that aren't aware of this nonsense devs pulled.

2. I just want to be able to do events on my kongregate account since there is no way to log on to it on the app. The normal PC accounts you can get around that and still do events. You may as well just scrap kaw on kongregate at this point devs.

3. Maybe that was the original hidden idea - to trash the alts, most of them pc based.

Very smart move, devs!

P.s. I do not have alt. Actually I had, but dropped it long time ago. In real life, there is no alts.

4. That's a very bad idea ...that will undoubtedly pîss off the vaunted top 200 and kaw's biggest spenders lol.

5. Eady solution, dont have alts noobs

6. The problem is the triggering of the "next" legend. So if you only need a few items to complete one legend and get those items on your first eb that day, until you get to your device to trigger the next legend, all of your effort will only be good for the main event awards, you wont even start collecting the items for the smaller legends until you get to your device and trigger it to start. Devs, please make it a auto trigger so once you get enough items to complete peculiar braids for example you automatically start collecting items for the next "mini" legend. Otherwise pc users will still be getting the short end of the stick.

7. There are not only Alts on pc-Accounts. A few Players Even play their main via pc usually.

There are also rumours that devs did it to get rid of all the pc-accs that use programs that we are not allowed to talk about in kawmunity. I am of course not sure if this is true nor if it would make sence. I doubt that this help in any way if its true.

Anyway. If main or alt-to nerf all the pc accs was a very very bad move in my opinion.

8. So all my pvp last weekend was for nothing? darn

9. Do the legend on pc and collect your loot of your phone, it's that simple.

Next time read up before you post negative threads

10. Try downloading blue stacks on your computer and logging into your kaw account there

11. This can trigger their servers to make it think you're cheating, most emulators are based on similar codes and development as malware.

12. Kongregate Games. How to collect then?

13. You can obtain pc rewards by doing the two following

Start the legends event on a linked device.

At the end of event collect the rewards on your linked device.

Only need to use the device those two times and then you should be able to collect as usual on pc.
    If you dont start the event on device you will not get the rewards

14. That doesn't work if there isn't a linked device.

15. Screw alts they suck.

16. They should get rid of the PC version altogether, it really serves no purpose anymore. It was originally for those that couldn't afford an idevice, but 7 years on who can't afford or doesn't have some kind of smartphone.

All the PC version does is support hacking, bots, and alts that probably don't comply with TOU. These are the things destroying this game.

17. Support get rid of it devs

18. This

19. Nahhh, its so much easier hitting on the comp compared to continued tapping on an iphone

20. So much easier to cheat too. Guess that went over your head. ;)