Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well since theres been a lot of controversy surrounding us .Plus we have a growing number of groupies daily who want to interact with us . we will be holding a open advice practice .we will answer any hostilitys and grieviences on these pages . This is not to derail other kawers own threads . so if you have a problem with us please bring it here .

2. Re: Lili

Was thinking about creating the same thing.

3. I actually thank you for making this thread. About time there was one since everyone loves talking to you guys in threads not about you. Naturally you love to talk about yourselves too. I hope all of you make serious progress in your love for each other here. Good luck and have fun talking about each other!

4. Who exactly are u? Lesbian couple?

5. Re: Lili

Same

6. Re: Lili

Same

7. Re: Lili

Roni can I get a signature? I'm your biggest fan. ️

8. LoLz.

My question is who do ya'll support for president?

Has to be an actual known candidate.

You may not nominate yourselves or each other.

9. ha thankyou theRealDmc i can see this going globel and giving the osw threads big competition in surpassing how many pages it amasses . so just a little snippet of info that is underwraps at the moment .Me and Lili gotter big surprise for you all this christmas XxX .

10. Bruce Wayne

11. Do I see a strip on Redstar incoming?

12. Re: Lili

First, I'd like to ask you both to autograph my jock strap. I'm a HUGE fan of you both! ?

Second is a question for Lili. If you had a trillion dollars, what would you do with it and why?

Thanks again for making this thread. It's a great service to the KaWmmunity!

13. Re: Lili

This helps the KaWmunity so much! Now instead of seeing your stupidity everywhere, it's (hopefully) just on this thread!

14. im not from usa so i dont understand usa politics. but id say hilery clinton just because saltyfeet did a good thread about her . woman can do any job a man can do and just as good.

15. Eating competitions? Running? Basically any athletics? I'm not being sexist, but your argument is invalid

16. i dont think anyone would even dare attempt to touch anyone of the Top kaw leaders. we all need to have role models and people we aspire to be like . every land needs a king and queen and princes and princesses .and Silph, Redstar , and Cella and Woolooloop are Kaws prestigious .That are untoucherble.

17. Re: Lili

I like Roni. See has some great assets.

18. there have been many famous women atheletes zoelly bud ; florence benjamin . your attempt of trolling backfired bad-advice and is invalid.

19. Except dress making and cooking. All top designers men and all top chefs men. Plus it takes women longer cos they need extra time to slag everyone off instead of just getting on and doing the job.

20. Re: Lili

Sally Pearson. (I'm a male) a female athlete that is amazing at hurdles. Would like to see you do better than her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.