Flash event results~

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Hello, all.

I hope those that did the scavenger hunt had as much trying to figure it out, as I did watching the different trails that Seth and I made. Allow me to explain the whole thing. (A bit o reading. No pictures. BBcode. Turn back now if you wish.)

The VK story at the end of the OP was the correct path. Wulf had nothing to with anything. Only a red herring(distraction).

You would then have to find all 11 VKs and decide which one had a banner that fits something that could be repeated.

The VK that had that banner was Mango. "Everywhere I look, I see death, destruction, and Chaos."

Her banner directly lead to the Moderator, Chaos. Whose banner said, "We've been kneading a new thread."

If you paid attention, Seth posted a bread thread when I bumped the OP to AT to begin the event.

Upon clicking his thread and reading it, at the bottom, lied something in quotes.

"It lies in the quotes."

Now some of you, being the analytical people you are, took that as something in quotes in a banner.

Some of you went to Swabia! And tried to translate his banner. Hehe.

If you go back to the OP, you'd see in the story, "Hack cut and saw." Was in quotes. And what do you use to do those things? A "Saber."

That part stumped 99% of you guys! To the guy who got it first shot, kudos.

Saber's banner said, "Neither animal nor, trooper can evade my ability."

Here's when it got funny for Seth and I.

I know one guy, he was dead set that the answer was PandaGeorge's damosoles(Don't know how to spell it.) list. It hurt my heart to say no. 

Guess what VK made a tracking app? HARRIAN. :)

His banner read, "People need to pay attention to detail.

Many of you guys got stuck on this. I dropped subtle hints throughout the event.

"You aren't looking for an answer."
    "Bread is made with yeast, which adds fluff. The op has fluff. Remove the fluff and you get the bread."

Etc

So, if you go back to the OP. And cut out what's unneeded.

The story about the VK gone missing.

You'd see I asked a question. "If we aren't here just for war, why are we here?"

Only three people got to that point. And only one answer can get the seal. Which one do you think won?

2. Answers:

In the mmorpg game Kingdoms At War, we are here for many reasons. One of them being War. We like to war in this game, henceforth it is in the title of this game. In addition, there is a great social aspect to this game that we enjoy, which is the overall Kingdoms at War Community. Even more, we concentrate on defeating beasts through out this game. These beasts have to stop, and we unite forces to defeat them.

In your original post you said we could've let other kingdoms use their forces then invade the next day, but we stood together. We aren't here for just war, we're here to build friendships and alliances and stand together.

Because we wish to be(for most)

3. #1 sounds the most well thought out and I like it. I kinda enjoyed this though the quotes thing gave me a little trouble though

4. Wut u talkin bout willis??