tax return of online purchase!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hello Guy! I know most of you adult and I'm interested about your experience. I'm in UK and spending many £ to this game. I only would like to know that do you need to be selfemployed if you want tax return of your online purchases or don't. Also what is your experience of it and what do I need to do if I want to get tax return of my online shopping if I'm not selfemployed. If anybody knows about it or home at tax questions please post here.

2. no tax returns for purchases on online games bro xD

3. It should be a way to get tax return. After all u spend your money on the game u get receive of it as well. That's mean u pay tax after only purchase also u able to get tax return somehow.

4. Everything I know about taxes, I learned from parks and rec.
    [​IMG]

5. well I called the hm revanue and after a short waiting time I've got somebody at the other side of the line. yes u able to get tax return if u go selfemployed. but u only able to get refund of your online putchases if those are happened after ur co. opening.

6. it sounds really good also I know it has bigger refund % rate then object shopping.

7. You guys get tax refunds on stuff you buy? What the hell?

8. You get a tax return if you itemize your bills in the USA example on medicine if you have the receipt and other things

9. You can't claim any tax returns in the UK from online game purchases PERIOD! If you can find an accountant who can fiddle this then I'm sure either Google or Starbucks have snapped him up to so to continue avoiding any more UK taxes....

10. And what the advisor would have said is that you can claim VAT back if the expense is directly related to your business or employment..... playing an online would definitely not fall into that category regardless of what you do....