War 39-- DISHONORABLE MARAUDERS VS LETHAL SPIES

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SPlDERMAN, Oct 26, 2014.

1. DEAR KAW DEV,

PLEASE REVIEW OUR ROOSTER FOR INDIVIDUAL WAR 39, IT WAS TOTALLY A MISMATCH.
    NO DOUBT WE HAVE GOT REDSTAR BUT THE REST OFNTHE CLANNIES ARE WEAKER THAN OUR ENEMY ROOSTER.

Here are the clan rooster break down I quote you few example, please see below:-

1) Our Cr 4 was LB allies 115. And. Their Cr 4 was LB allies 44
    2) Our Cr 5 was LB allies 140. And. Their Cr 5 was LB allies 51
    3) Our Cr 6 (that me) was LB allies 137. And Their Cr 6 was LB allies 53
    4) Our Cr 7 was LB allies 172. And. Their Cr 7 was LB allies 54
    5) Our Cr 8 was LB allies 174. And. Their Cr 8 was LB allies 41
    6) Our Cr 9 was LB allies 186. And. Their Cr 9 was LB allies 63
    7) Our Cr 10 was LB allies 197. And. Their Cr10 was LB allies 59

Above I just quote a few examples only. Dev what we want was a fair match but this
    Are totally a mismatch. We would to have a compensation for this match.
    Dev, please look into this matters,

best Refards,
    SEBASTIAN

2. All the wars I've done today have been ******* horrible mismatches. Sort it the **** out devs.

3. Probably could've been matches better but what're you gonna do, crap happens

4. Ouch yeah doesn't look so hot

5. They are bad matches because many lacking medals have given up trying for them. So you are stuck with those that cast. Bigs and mid class warriors.

6. Redstar is stronger than top five players on their roster combined.

7. People still complain about bad matches? Goddamn that's so 2013

8. S4 was terrible all together. Today was the worst match ups i've had all season. Idk whats going on

9. S4 has been nothing but horrible matchups devs need to get on top of this before s5 starts

10. /\ someone lost 

Last war we didn't look to good. But a good strategy and players that listen can always win you a war.

#top500lastdayofseason

11. Devs wouldnt care since you're not in Top 10 Overall XD

12.  war system has been broken since day one, devs don't care, devs don't fix it, but you all continue to spend money.. So why would the devs care? They are making money no matter what garbage they put out..

You all keep spending.. If you people want the game to change, start speaking with your wallet/purse...

Just some food for thought...

Try speaking to them they in the only language they understand and see how fast the devs would change their tune

13. That's true terror but in this case i don't think any single strat would have worked

14. PRIME! STOP MAKING SENSE! We all know that'll never happen.

15. DEVs are care about. They must to bcoz we are the costumers. While DEVs have to publish this game by iCloud and android market. I believe they don't want to lose this advantage to spread this game out to all devices they need to satisfy their lovely costumers. So if you have problem with the game send email to them and they will fix it as soon as they get to your problem after the 100000000000000000 list they have scheduled for yesterday...

16. Anyone know what goblin just said?

17. They more than likely want to get the season over with.

18. Obviously redstar skewed the bfa

Him wanting to war is not his fault but the devs have responsibility to create best match possible. In order to do that, it means that not everyone who casts should be allowed to war.

He should get a message that states - we are unable to place you in a clan for individual war.

In this situation, if I were him I would have felt like I was wastin my time. In a war that was so unbalanced devs created a terrible match. Btw you know it's bad when everyone involved in the war knew it was gonna b a blowout.