Fix the God Damn Lag

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Oct 23, 2014.

1. It is pretty bad on pc this last week, maybe because of all the people warring? :(

2. Wolfie for vk!

3. PC always lags so...not sure wut this green daph is tlkn bout

4. I have not updated to new iOS - I won't til s4 over

5. Agree Sinister..pc lags n idevice also n unpredictable at that.

45% troops in 1 war n ko next moment then news with 17 inc. hardly what u call technology

6. Haven't had a problem with lag until this last indi war. Notifications were delayed like 10-30 seconds. Kinda annoying.

7. 5 bars and warring. Sorry yes you will lag. Without superfast broadband and pref a PC to war on you will get beaten to the punch everytime by a PC player.
    That is why some dedicated clans now insist on PC and superfast broadband before allowing people to cast.
    Phone signal alone is never enough with how seriously some take the wars now.

8. My WiFi download/upload speeds are around 6/3 (crappy DSL because I live in the boonies). My cell service is around 25/15. Cell is preferred.

9. Me? Nah. I'm great. I have no lag, but I don't have a piece of crap apple product either.

10. I'm guessing this will be improve over the years, all games have this problem

11. I find the app freezing when you click a profile then press back button really fast. Which isn't a good time to happen if warring. Also they do need to fix the newsfeed lag. 20 secs to 1 min to see incoming attks about 60% of the time when warring.

12. Have it agree. Multiple times find out I'm skim right after I'm ko'd. Another time 10 seconds before war start kaw froze and had to restart phone. Got back on at 5:58 and just managed to sko..... Fix this **** devs.

13. Viruses make you phone slower...

What have you been seeing, you little dirty minded?

14. Had all my initial incoming 20mins after my first ko yesterday

15. But a new phone and stop spending so much money on a free game that owes you nothing when it winds you up so much.
    ATA own all accounts. When you pay for crystals etc, it's more like a donation and you get perks. The perks are added to the account you're using, but the developers own it. They would owe you nothing even if you did own it.

16. If on android try clearing cache and data on the kaw app, close all the other apps, and clear the RAM memory 15 minutes before war starts.

17. You should never compare yourself or anything you do to Kanye. He is the epitome of moral decay. PC does work better but still it lags sometimes. I don't think the devs' servers can keep up.

18. Everyone knows you don't war on your phone. That's common sense