Fix the God Damn Lag

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Oct 23, 2014.

1. What the hell do I spend money on this game for. This lag in war is unacceptable. Of course hte never lags. It's not even enjoyable to war anymore and this is the last week of the season. I can't even wc because I can't switch screens. Fix this ****. How long have you had to fix this ********. Yes yall got me on my Kanye rant right now. If you work for ATA and you not trying to find a solution Shut the **** up . 100 dollars for xtal packs and 75 dollars for nobility. Your damn customers deserve better.

2. I'm guessing it's your own phone kaw never lags for me.
    Should check your own end before pointing the noob finger 

3. Now now now, hte do lag. Happened twice.

4. Switch to android lol

5. I have to war by turning off my wifi. Try it. Works better

6. Hte items sometimes lags and kicks off get over it you big soending dumb ass crybaby dumper chump :lol:

7. I was 5 bar lte all war long and I haven't been able to use wifi for last 2 weeks of season but eb is awesome

8. Dont lag this war troll will farm you for seals

9. Got to love mac users

10. Try PvPing IRL

11. I mean like.. The lag when I PvP IRL, I cri eveytiem

12. Wait, when did they add the PvP update? I thought hitting players more than 5 times was a bannable offense.

13. I agree

I had 60% troops, I did not see any inc in my newsfeed - while I was checkin cc with my alt in primal war - I saw message that I was ko-Ed.

I looked on main acct and it showed I still had troops and my newsfeed was blank.

One min later, all the sudden my troops and spies disappear and all these actions r shown in newsfeed. I was on LTE too.

Ive also seen issues w screen freezin where I need to close and restart app durin war. I never need to do this durin EBs.

14. That is so it gives people a chance to ko you instead of you jump straight into sko with a single hit. It's not lag it's a feature to aid war.

If you're too slow to stay on top of your regen then it's your fault.

15. I say, replace that Wal-mart wifi.

16. Wow! Wolfie really likes to kiss Dev ass. Think we have a mod wannabe here.

17. It's not a feature to aid war, who told you that load of crap?

18. Lmao idk who told him that frog but it sure made me laugh

19. Walmart wifi haven't heard that joke in years.

20. I'm a wannabe.

Try warring from PC instead. I know my device is responsible for most of my lag. Been better since the new iOS update tho.