Player decrease

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Player decrease

Postby Seth on May 15 2019, 9:07am

I think announcing the new players for volleys is great, but I feel like it's a big turn off for people who have never played. Nothing sucks more than a game you just installed blasting your notifications for the first hour.
Seth

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 15 2019, 10:46am

Let new player follow me and I will be happy to help them stay on this game. I can show them multi front of this game how to play. I will also teach them how to enjoy the game.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby LordSavan on May 15 2019, 10:58am

This game needs clans to relevant again. The vast mojority of us old timers are here because qe joined the right clan long ago to support and get us growing. Now there is literally nothing for a clan to do besides osw. No clan based ee, no clan based legends, players getting less plate drops by staying in there home clan... No incentive for clans to form to help new players.
LordSavan
2018 ASW Champion

Postby Apex on May 15 2019, 10:59am

LordSavan wrote:This game needs clans to relevant again. The vast mojority of us old timers are here because qe joined the right clan long ago to support and get us growing. Now there is literally nothing for a clan to do besides osw. No clan based ee, no clan based legends, players getting less plate drops by staying in there home clan... No incentive for clans to form to help new players.

This.
Apex

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on May 15 2019, 11:38am

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:Let new player follow me and I will be happy to help them stay on this game. I can show them multi front of this game how to play. I will also teach them how to enjoy the game.

Oh wise one... please teach me the "multi front" of kaw
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

Postby DrDrunk on May 15 2019, 1:56pm

LordSavan wrote:This game needs clans to relevant again. The vast mojority of us old timers are here because qe joined the right clan long ago to support and get us growing. Now there is literally nothing for a clan to do besides osw. No clan based ee, no clan based legends, players getting less plate drops by staying in there home clan... No incentive for clans to form to help new players.

Accurate statement.
DrDrunk

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on May 15 2019, 6:50pm

Completely agree, something needs to be addressed about clan loyalty. As for OP statement tho, a 3 year old account saying a 10 year old game is dying doesn't hold much weight. I've seen your exact post every 6 months for 8 years. Yes since before HL people have been claiming kas is dying. The fact is that NK weekends prolly pull more money than kaw did 5 years ago. As long as NK exists kaw will exist. And once NK stops paying well they will release a new premium. Like they replaced HTE with ZTA with NK another premium will take its place eventually.
Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion

Postby StealthGoat on May 15 2019, 7:53pm

Support
StealthGoat

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on May 15 2019, 8:44pm

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:

Completely agree, something needs to be addressed about clan loyalty. As for OP statement tho, a 3 year old account saying a 10 year old game is dying doesn't hold much weight. I've seen your exact post every 6 months for 8 years. Yes since before HL people have been claiming kas is dying. The fact is that NK weekends prolly pull more money than kaw did 5 years ago. As long as NK exists kaw will exist. And once NK stops paying well they will release a new premium. Like they replaced HTE with ZTA with NK another premium will take its place eventually.

You can look up the revenue of kaw using the website sensortower.com. The revenue kaw generated last month was no where near what it was 5 years ago. NK is not the savior for kaw that you think it is. The fact is a majority of the spenders left or no longer spend. The proof is in the numbers, and you cant argue the numbers posted by sensortower. ATA is making 5x more cash on PIMD, then on KAW. IF THAT ISNT A SIGN OF THE ENDTIMES WHAT IS?
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 16 2019, 8:16am

KAW players going down. It’s part of the game natural progression. Most players we lost in kaw not really lost them. Most of them moved to new game KOH. Still KAW will be here for many years more. Never listen to player like nahm. His CC maxed out trying to fight me and now can’t grow . I wish he spend more and grow a little so he pay more when I farm him. We need to help new players stay tho. I found this game not from ads but from a friend who play and introduce me on this game. Introduce friends online and rl on this game. This is the cheapest game to play online and close community. I think good for family fun game.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback