Post Questions Here

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby cacarez on Sep 24 2018, 5:31am

Gael wrote:If i buy an ally with attack stats of 10,000,000/10,000,000 and spy stats of 10,000,000/10,000,000, how much do those stats affect my kingdom?


2% . 200k each to be precise
cacarez
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 13 2018, 10:04pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby cacarez on Sep 29 2018, 8:06am

What happens when u dismantle lvl2 furniture? Do you get equal pieces to what u used to upgrade or do you get same amount as you’d get from lvl1?Thank you
cacarez
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 13 2018, 10:04pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby oblachko on Sep 29 2018, 8:31am

cacarez wrote:What happens when u dismantle lvl2 furniture? Do you get equal pieces to what u used to upgrade or do you get same amount as you’d get from lvl1?Thank you

Pretty sure you get the items back
oblachko
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Dec 25 2013, 8:14am

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Sep 29 2018, 10:41am

Alex wrote:
cacarez wrote:What happens when u dismantle lvl2 furniture? Do you get equal pieces to what u used to upgrade or do you get same amount as you’d get from lvl1?Thank you

Pretty sure you get the items back

You get the same number of unique ug items as it took to ug it (plus one extra set of 9, to account for the fact that it took the original lv1 to make the lv2). However, you do not get the red/yellow/blues back.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII on Oct 5 2018, 6:28am

Is there a character limit when posting a thread on forums?!
IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Aug 19 2012, 6:46am

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Oct 5 2018, 9:41am

IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII wrote:Is there a character limit when posting a thread on forums?!

It's still 100k characters I believe.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby cacarez on Oct 11 2018, 8:09pm

Are tri -gem chests tradeable? Thank you
cacarez
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 13 2018, 10:04pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 12 2018, 6:50am

cacarez wrote:Are tri -gem chests tradeable? Thank you


Nope, sadly!
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 6:29pm

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII on Oct 12 2018, 6:03pm

Is there a time limit to open tri gem chests?!
IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Aug 19 2012, 6:46am

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby Noodle on Oct 12 2018, 6:24pm

What’s your favorite color?
Noodle
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Apr 24 2015, 10:26pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests