charms

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: charms

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Mar 1 2019, 1:38pm

gj151515 wrote:@Winston

I simply don't understand what is the reason to have this change and hurt players who played by the rules if there are other ways exist to accomplish the goal of getting rid of Charm Farmers.

Increasing the cap on charms based on build stats along will accomplish your goals. There is no need to "punish" midsize players who now need to chose between upgrading their kingdom or buying allies. People forget that there are many ways to abuse allies - volleying them up and making mush more gold for example . . .

Furthermore there is no need to harm players that chose a specific build other than "balance build" by making the charms relate to your build or allies.

Let me try to clarify as you did not actually answer any of my issues:

I have much more charms bonus than my cap - probably 5 times that amount. Accordingly:

1. I wasted lots of money and time on finishing in the top10/50/100 in events for over a year. I transmuted the 40k charms for all events which significantly increased my charms power. Knowing the current rule I would not have wasted my money that way. All of these extra charms are now worthless as I alway over my cap.

2. I wasted a lot of money and time trying to get the Trigem Amulet and Helm. Again since I am way over my cap they are worthless and I wasted my money on them.

3. I wasted a lot of money and time wining the Dragoneart event. I was promised a 4bcs charm for my efforts. Again since I am way over my cap it is worthless and I wasted my money and time. (BY THE WAY - can you please fix my DRAGONHEART CHARM - IT IS SHOWING IN THE BOTTOME OF MY SHOWCASE RATHER THAN TOP AND I FILLED 30 HELP REQUESTS OVER THE LAST 4 MONTS!!!!!)

4. I traded tons of furniture (including top 10) for charms - since I am way over the cap all these trades are not only worthless but I actually lost lots of furniture potential stats that I didn't upgrade. Please note that some top 10 pets can go for 10-15bcs in charms!!!

5. I traded away 1000s of chests for charms that are now worthless. I could have traded them for seals or hitting NKs

6. I traded seals for charms - these charms are now worthless - hence I wasted many seals which are real money!

7. I traded ally hires for charms - these charms are worthless. I am also stuck with a variety of allies with bad stats.

8. I changed my build to a spy from attack wasting numerous tokens. I relied on charms to balance my build. No taking down a bunch of attack buildings would have given me both much better stats and specifically more attack stats that are now more advantageous.

In reality these changes significantly benefit BL players that have massive amount of allies already and therefor all their charms will count while making the overwhelming majority of my charms and the way I played the game worthless!

Suggesting that I will grow my BFA is wonderful in theory but in reality it will take me years. Since I am very far from LCBC it will significantly prevent me from growing.

Winston - please reconsider as you can get your goal without destroying the way I and many others played the game.

All you need to do to fight the charm farmers is to increase the cap on stats toward charms. Hence stateless tiny alts will not get to use their charms! also please reconsider attaching the charms attack/spy stats to out build - the whole idea of balancing is to use one part of the game to balance out weakness in another!
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 6 2019, 1:24am

Good info great post
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 6 2019, 2:30am

I hope you are joking right. The fact of the matter is this system was only meant to trade charms for charms or furn for charms. Anything else like seals for charms doesn’t fall under that category since it isn’t in the system that they set. If you are unhappy with spending money for charms via this method it’s kinda your problem not the devs. Just saying try posting on your main instead of an alt.
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 7 2019, 1:28pm

He is not joking lol. ATA is doing half ass job on updates. They should have foreseen right away on start the issue. They probably see the issue and just want to milk it. Then when the spending slowing down they decided to fix the issue. My opinion it’s a scam to those real spenders. It’s the players right to do what may they think what is right.

Postby Meiska on Mar 7 2019, 11:13pm

Why would you tie the charms to build? I and many others traded to get att heavy or spy heavy charms to balance our builds out! You just screwed up thousands of trades!!! You need to undo that part at the very least. I mean really what purpose does it serve!?
Meiska

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Mar 7 2019, 11:44pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:He is not joking lol. ATA is doing half ass job on updates. They should have foreseen right away on start the issue. They probably see the issue and just want to milk it. Then when the spending slowing down they decided to fix the issue. My opinion it’s a scam to those real spenders. It’s the players right to do what may they think what is right.

Oh its a scam to the real spenders?
So what about the non spending smoochers who farm charms just to be powerful enough to hang with the real spenders?? Where is the logic in that?
Oh wait dont answer that, you’re a clown and only a degenerate who adds filth to this game
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 8 2019, 12:17am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:He is not joking lol. ATA is doing half ass job on updates. They should have foreseen right away on start the issue. They probably see the issue and just want to milk it. Then when the spending slowing down they decided to fix the issue. My opinion it’s a scam to those real spenders. It’s the players right to do what may they think what is right.

So what about the non spending smoochers who farm charms just to be powerful enough to hang with the real spenders?? Where is the logic in that?
Oh wait dont answer that, you’re a clown and only a degenerate who adds filth to this game

Why are you so angry? Relax takes some mustang ointment for butthurt. Side effect extreme butthurt of musang, dream of musang and extreme hate of musang 

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 8 2019, 12:18am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:

Why are you so angry? Relax takes some musang ointment for butthurt. Side effect extreme butthurt of musang, dream of musang and extreme hate of musang 

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 8 2019, 8:13am

Very cool kanye
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby _Sinan_ on Mar 8 2019, 8:36am

One thing can’t be argued. Pusang is the foremost expert in being butthurt so the advice he gives for ointments to treat it is probably sound. He must be applying an awful lot lately as he rages at devs now. And he recently talked in such flowery praise of them. My oh my how the worm has turned.

Rage on pusang 
_Sinan_

Previous

Return to Fan Creations