iOS Slow Loading App or App Crashing (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Mark, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about fixing crashes on all devices with latest versions of iOS installed?? Too much to ask??

2. Hey guys, the devs are keeping a close eye on this. If you are experiencing an issue, please try FULLY deleting and then reinstalling the app. Note the following steps on how to do so because apparently a bunch of people think they have done a fresh install but have actually not.

1. Hold down your finger on the KaW app icon until it jiggles.

2. Tap the "X" to fully delete it.

3. Go to the App Store app and search for KaW.

4. Download again.

3. What other way is there to delete an app? I didn't know there was another aside from what was just listed.

4. Smashing your phone deletes every app

5. I have tried this umpteen times..... even reset mini iPad ... no joy.... is it just mini iPads this issue is with?

6. The account I'm having this problem on is on an iPhone. I as well have fully deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it and I still couldn't get on. However, I was able to get on a couple hours today but now the app is crashing again.

7. WE JUST RELEASED ANOTHER UPDATE PLEASE MAKE THIS ONE WORK WHY AM I YELLING???!?!?!

It will be in the store shortly.

8. Would it be another crash or would the game actually open, let's find out on the next episode of kingdoms at war old device crashing!

9. Still can't load my main account...feel like im gonna miss another war grrrr

Yup...no war

10. I'll be sure to try that tonight. Thank you sir.

11. Good man

12. Surprise surprise just downloaded the new update and yet again total failure, enough is enough , I hate moaning honest but I've lost years worth of gaming and my 2 mains Alts , but am I surprised really you don't care ???

13. Still crashes. Pls fix the issue. Even with new update, it's not fixed.

14. After 3rd time,I can report success!
    Thank you KAW

15. Still not working for me even with the new update. This has been going on for almost a week now. If you can't fix the issue devs just say so!

16. This post actually made me laugh. Thank you.

17. Sellimg SB with new update is so annoying. I cant type the number of sb i want to sell, i have to click the arrows until it goes to the amount i want to sell. So dumb and time consuming. Also pc version keeps crashing time and time again. Yall suck

EDIT:

Most of my accs cant even go to marketplace. "Unable to retrieve items". Kaw 10/10 game

18. Every update dev still having problem with app now it has problem for epic battle reward section for clan like previous issue for clan roster

19. Dev still having issue with new update i feel like deleting this game check issue for epic battle reward section 

20. Latest 2.13 update still crashes app and can't login. having event tied to mobile app only is a pain with all of this issues. why can't we go back to the old event where it auto starts and auto rewards. as of right now, I couldn't collect from the last event and can't start current event with the app login crash issue. frankly having to click thru the story line to start the event is just extra work and not enjoyable for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.