A rap about apoc

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by IG__C40__IG, Apr 28, 2017.

1. I got shootaz for your shootaz head shot bustvthey mudulah i got shootaz in the cut OG goon will pick you up my guy arcane with them zombie bullets will shoot you up and my clan is a bout it hit you up like a magnet cause it came with a automatic and apoc their no hanging outside cuz we slide bright and nerdy while smoking apoc and Clan A smoking veritas sipping kotfe do a drill for my team shoutout to my boy goon he a demon with that beam "where you going" we got techs that hold a hundred drop
    A LOR like it nothing and WOG it was down IG AND AKOTC SNOKING ON SHS PAC THAT LEO OG I GOT SHOOTAZ FOR YOUR SHOOTAZ YOU CAN ASK OMAR AND AHYLA THAT GANG!

2. Sigh. Well takes some nuts to even try. Gd enuf for me. A few periods would be nice next time tho lol

Support for bravery

3. we fight for what we believe in and apoc cant that away from us :D

4. Aye, I can agree with that. But broaden the perspective some- that applies with anyone who wishes us brought down.

I've argued with Kotfe endlessly for years, but I've also met some great thinkers from them as well lol

5. Damn num nuts if you gonna diss us especially in rap form it gotts ta be off DA chain... Not looking it it was written by some rich white boy thats at Princeton that's closest experience of gangsta life is watching the sopranos box set.

6. Whatever happened to iG? Not the clan I remember from years ago... bunch of children now

7. What happened to all the villains who merged with iG?
    I think they're all inactive. Where's scorn?  yikes.

8. It's honestly getting impressive how bad you are at this.

9. Quite frankly Dope, we both know I don't like you much. However, not everyone is brave enough to try this- talking to you haters.

I don't agree with the method, nor the message lol. But I do respect your attempt to speak your mind.

I can understand wanting to get a message across and wanting to be heard. For that I commend you

I think more of us would benefit from the practice of looking deeper than only the surface of any OP.

As I said before- Support for bravery.

RadarChef likes this.
  10. If u were not apoc o wouldnt have said that

11.  someone sounds salty af

12. No, it's just badly done man. I don't care if people like my alliance or not. Even if I was iG I would still tell you it wasn't good.

13. As Ive been told a lot lately- Haters gon hate.

Bein urself is a lot more than 90% of kaw will ever do lol

14. I feel like you and Dope are the same person kinda redundant to say this as well that you have the tags as the maker of this thread.....buts that's none of my business

Also terrible rap and that's from a purely standpoint on "rapping" now a bias standpoint LOL

That's all

15. Support as well.

16. Op's performance is so bad that IG kicked him out of the band. He sings for another crowd now 

17. ig kicked me for speaking the truth about how leo is killing it :cry:

18. Oy... Well, apparently your "filter" is broken or damaged as well lol. Yet another thing I can relate to.

Honest advice- learn your filter threshold quickly lol. You will find many a headache until you learn to tame the tongue. As I'm sure anyone here could attest to my difficulty in the same area lol

Just stay you. Kaw changes people, and if you dont believe me... Just watch. People you thot you knew, nope.