Forumer of the Week nominations

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Noodle, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Muhahahahaha

6 votes so far we need to campaign harder!!
    #RonifoFOTW

2. Most active forumer? I definitely wouldn't be giving that title to roni

3. Indoor :lol:

4. It's like Forum President with less effort.

2/10

5. Pretty much yeah. For a complete loser, I'm surprisingly busy

6. Corinthian. Backing it up in wc also ~ highlighting kaws biggest issue of the moment i believe. Heads up to Roni I really thought that was last weeks winner hands down.

7. I vote onsey

8. I vote for Lili...cause she once showed us her butt...

9. Where smh

10. Introduce yourself,page 3..btw..ur off topic :roll:

11. The Corinthian-philes do make me feel distinctly uncomfortable. "highlights KaW's biggest issues" *Dies of laughter*
    What about Ruggy, Delta, Rapid Fire and a myriad of others who've done much more to oppose the Devs complacency?
    They've done much more than Cor has managed too, in the 3 days since he's decided to become forum active again.

12. Because we're voting based on what's happened in the last 7 days, cause you know the word week probably wasn't an obvious enough clue.

How have Ruggy, Deita and all these other succeeded, by being inactive in forums? I haven't seen Ruggy post in a while and all deita did was run around yelling copy n paste like he was opening our eyes to some divine truth no one saw before.

Those don't seem like very noteworthy things especially since they haven't occurred within the last week.

13. I'd like to vote for myself for being a noob

14. Corinthian highlighted the split in kaw concerning playing styles. Of course its freedom of choice how you want to play. Regardless the most important point was if you forget the grass roots, the plant will ultimately wither and die.
    Ah if only i had the nous i would paste a pic of a fresh field sprouting but that would be too cool.
    Hmmm some cheerleaders waving pom poms?

A kaw 2.0 Where you could transfer from possibly this version to the other would be outrageous imagine the potential for different style game play. I like the fresh ideas. Even if its not a developer statement the idea is intriging.

15. I nominate Roni this week for her "Roll Call" thread 

16. Who won ?

17. Roni, hands down.

Regardless your disposition on her, she brings forth volatile issues too many others are scared to tackle. Truth sucks, but she don't run.

Power to you Roni B)