fruit cake

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by jord, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know what's good but I don't completely understand? Cobbler.

2. lol what don't u understand?

3. I just don't get it. You had all the ingredients for pie but I'm eating cobbler. Like, its good but it could have been pie.

4. ...all cobbler means is that's it's in some form of little baking/pastry dish. Is more condusive for upper end restaurant service. Easier to serve baked to order "individual" cobblers as opposed to a whole pie baked to order during service or even slices heating up slices of a whole pie (which wldnt work well with most pies) to order.

5. I like peach cobbler.

6. I like those New Zealand meat pies :)

7. You can thank the movie 8 mile for ruining fruit cake on a commercial scale.

"Take a look it's Paul the fruit cake. Something something something you'd probably drink it"

8. lol honestly you're the last person to comment on this thread ...you go crying to mods/support over basically nothing you get butthurt about as easy as anyone who KAWs

...Freudian case study.
    

9. @ toad. It's a free public forum. If you don't like my posting on a thread then go crawl back to one of your many many failed clans and tell each of your alts in clan chat how cool and relevant you are.

They'll care. They always do 

10. Oooh someone's serving up some bitter pie.

11. Is that a variant of steak and ale pie?

12. Ha lol thanks for all the support guys #freethecake

13. I'm surprised this isn't locked yet

14. lol I never understood how being "relevant" or not on KAW is supposed to be an insult 

...you obviously have ZERO relevance in RL lol hence your constant KAW activity
    

In other words go get a job you loser 

15. Oooh right back at her with a scolding heap of cobbler. This is gonna get messy.

16. Moderator lock this somewhat spam of a thread thnx

17. Is there like a lock cap for each hour because this has been up way to long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.