enemies button

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by quigamalathedestroyer, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Alright noobs listen up.

The idea is simple an enemies button with a list of saved profile names. Maybe the player is an upcoming strip or just some tool you like smashing the hell out of. How many times have you forgotten about some ass you don't like? This could remind and maybe even have a description box next the profile...

It make sense you know it does any criticisms about the idea dial the complaints department on 0800-up-yours

2. On iPhone it's the block button

3. On anything else, it's the 0800-get-an-iPhone.

4. If they was introduced it'll be silly as it'll mean changing names will just be pointless. (Mind you barcodes are readable on androids)

Other than that. Tracking would be a lot easier.
    Then who would need to paper and pen it down. Or even spreadsheets

5. On the name change thing that would mess this idea. maybe change of name unlinks it..

6. promotes hate and that's not what Kingdoms at War is about, we are a loving and respecting family of human beings.

be respectful, tell op to shove it :)

7. How about we just have a forum "Shove it" Button

8. Pls use the complaints number provided

9. Call can not be connected

10. No support. I just follow them or I copy paste their name to my wall until their stupid tax is paid, then I cut them loose by deleting. Dont be lazy. If you want to target a person, work at it a little please. Tired of all these people complaining how hard this game is....

11. I've asked for the "Moron List" feature. Would be kinda the same.
    Does it increase spending?
    No

Case closed

Unfortunately