SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by madmatts, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Maybe if you got rid of those towers *moonface*

2. This is why attack builds make more.

And this is the only way to made gold!

With first* quote explaining and me being a defence attack build, with a spy who's using the same number of upgrades and buildings the attack build will make more. However the defence attack build also earns a extra 5% plunder making it even more.

Edit : can't believe it too me 4 gos to get first right, and on that note this Wolfie is going back to primary school to learns English.

Because I suck so much at English

3. This is not new, hansels have always had an advantage. Pros and cons of each build

4. I'm telling you, it's all in the towers.

5. I think kaw needs an annual or bi annual build change day. Change builds for no or little loss in gold. Ofc we are free to change builds at any time. But losing 80% of the gold keeps most of us on the same path. Kaw has changed a lot since i began. The way things are now, I'd go spy if starting today.

6. And I would like to hear all these pros to att builds. I can think of virtually none. Higher cs? In what troop stats? And that's good for what? Hitting other att builds. They have a little easier time hitting lotl asof, but only with troops. They fail spys easily. Indi? About the only perk i can see. But you also need tons of towers. Ps need no towers to indi. Yes it's been like this a long time, but doesn't mean it's right. If one build is too much better than others there goes diversity on kaw. Will be a boring game full of spies soon enough.

7. the amount of wrong info on this thread smh

8. Spy builds only have consistent plunder on troop attacks, the value of spy actions that you get in the end bonus scales proportionally to the % of your spy bar. Example, if at 100% a single assassination on HTE earnt you 200m, at 50% it would earn you 100m, right down to 1% at 2m.

sorry again, but no. A skimming hansel will ALWAYS make more than a skimming troop build, 5% extra plunder or not (which for anyone reading only applies to the bonus gained from that type of building, so having 1 def based troop building is practically pointless)
    The reason? Well, whereas spy builds get a max ally plunder bonus on their attacks, there is no such thing for spy actions, so essentially troop builds make practically nothing from their spies, when spy builds make HUGE amounts from their spies, as well as getting an extra assassination per regen.

So troop builds get 2 attacks per 5 minutes that make them any money, hansels get 5.

Can't argue with that lol

9. Free farm any hansel, hard to pin due to high SDT meaning spies usually fail actions at 50% when they should still win but somehow spy defence towers account for far more spy defence than they should, can burn your spy bar on a big hansel and take a chunk of their spy power away just from a bunch of fail scouts. It costs gold to farm an attack build as a spy needs to use full spy attack potions to win if you have SDT..

As said before, your far harder to deal with in osw, enemy will most likely pin themselves rather than you first due to stupid mechanics favouring the defender.

Solo stripping with UA, skimming with an attack build for a solid 6 hours depending on how long your target sleeps will yield more than a lone hansel ever can regardless of how many times the spy xstalls since steals are only a minimum of 0.1% loss, attacks being 0.3%, and with unholy aura that's 0.2% per steal or 0.6% per attack. So attacks will be much better.

10. 216 atks in a 6 hour window is gonna take more than a planned solo 47xtal strip? huh someone's math must be off

11. Support hate hansels and they're huge advantages over us tanks

12. If devs are going to nerf pure spies like they did for guilds hansels becouse some kids cried I SWARE TO GOD I AM GOING TO QUIT AGAIN .

13. I couldn't have said it better. I start failing spy actions @80% on an attack build with 12m sdt. It shouldn't happen, but the math seems heavily skewed to the defenders side.

Aside from PvP, it's not like spy builds have an easy time with the newer ebs.
    Max mith + max pots + 40T BFA, I was still failing hits on LoTL / ASoF. So that essentially cuts off spy builds from the newer eb series unless they have an enormous attack BFA.

14. Support, gap in plunder should be fairer

15. Are you serious???? That's why I'm hansel I got stripped years ago. I can sleep at night
    CAN YOU ????

16. Noobs who don't know how to play the game think we have an advantage yous look stupid and I advise u all stop talking now.

So currently I'm farming a build with 15msdt and I can fail my first ass despite my bigger be and 3x + stats.

Devs have made it rediculous hard to get through sdt.....also we get less stats per building so no matter how much plunder we get we are restricted to less stats than an att build......also so it takes me nearly 3x the amount of time to unload on a eb as it does for those not using spies......

Get your facts right before u post u morons n maybe try doing some research before u post......I'd farm you but I'd be wasting my time trying to get through your sdt

17. Don't cry OP, feel free to attack me if you're not happy with your eb xox

18. The only thing I'd like to see changed is the drop rates for event items between builds, as that should be based on activity instead of build type.

Otherwise I don't see the point of changing anything. A few people have discussed some disadvantages of a spy build that would make having an attack build more appealing.

19. Is this the 3rd or 4th time you quitting?

Exactly you can't :cool:

I would like to add it was about 2 years ago when I tried it with someone who had same number of spy buildings as I had attack so can be out dated