SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by madmatts, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Bro have ever think of quitting Kaw ? It will earn more money .

2. The simple answer is most attack builds these days have large amounts of both ADT and SDT. They carry a lot more buildings that don't generate any plunder than hansels do.

Want to even it out? Drop towers and add buildings that generate plunder. 

3. There are pros and cons to all builds. Troop builds probably wouldn't appreciate the lack of mith spies earn in EE. Or the way spies are expected to war. Or the fact that pretty much any build can attack them.

You can't have it all.....

4. Wth is everyone mentioning towers? He said attack build, not tank.

5. Tried and tested this with friend, and this is a lie.

If both builds unload the spy build will make more cos they have consistent plunder and attack drop spectacularly

But if they both skim the attack build will make more, much more, because attack build produce the highest plunder, scratch that the defence attack builds make the most plunder in game.

And that is why defence attack builds are awesome, so do not mess with us eb fairies, because you do not want to anger the noob inside us eb fairy defence attack builds. We will utterly destroy your ass. And that is a approved Wolfie comment because we will do it.

6. Lmao all the spy builds saying its fair 

Support to your thread something should be changed.

7. Then don't destroy you plunder by building towers idiot.

Attack builds earn more, but you build SDT. So your wanting to build enough SDT to make a spy build irrelevant as they wont be able to pin you, and also have more plunder than them? Ok...

8. Who you destroying with that build?

9. Devs are aware of it - that's why spy builds cost more and have less cs...

10. Even without towers a BC attack build is going to make less than a BC Hansel you of all people should know this.

11. I must warn you gizz, my bark is worse than my bite, so I will not be afraid to break you down with my noobyness

12. Ebs pay poorly. Farm the biggest ps1 you can find

13. I don't agree, a hansel skimming will make more than an attack build, hansels use both troops and spies, yes they make substantially less with troops, however they more than make up for it with spies. I'd like to see your testing data though

14. No support
    Every build has its pros and cons
    Give me 1 reason why everyone won't go attk builds if they get same plunder as Hansels.

They already have advantage in literally every aspect over Hansels except plunder

15. Hansel Nation

Take it up the ass, attack builds. Quit cryin

16. Hansels really don't make that much more money than attack builds spy builds buildings cost more gold and give less cs so if ur comparing yourself to a hansel your cs ofc they will have more plunder than you they have more upgraded buildings than you.....

17. Lololol like dragon macros telecall Tyger kemba? Oh yeah Def stop crying

18. they need blood rains too 

19. Preach?

20. I'm changing build to an attack build. Almost all my accounts have been hansels. I osw, and have came to the conclusion an attack build is far better in osw for my style of play. Harder to pin, better at solo stripping since attacks take 3x as much as steals, and in general more of a pain to deal with. Hansels can have their troops whacked by any size player, which doesn't really matter coz you won't leave gold out anyway, but in terms of wasting my enemy(s) troops, I want to defend every attack.