SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Postby Tigerland on Apr 5 2016, 3:22am

As a BC Spy a hansel I give no support Matt lol. I like my gold. It makes up for the terrible match ups in war and lack of EE :(
Tigerland

Postby Tigerland on Apr 5 2016, 3:23am

Obviously not my main lol. I'm Patman :)
Tigerland

Postby Rising_Star on Apr 5 2016, 4:08am

Lol i make more gold than an atk build with 30-50m cs more than me, it's ridiculous. But don't worry OP, devs won't give a crap about your opinion, they never do :-)
Rising_Star

Postby Dave on Apr 5 2016, 5:20am

lvli_4i_lD_lvli_4i_Ti_Ti_Ss wrote:Why do spy builds earn so much more plunder in EB's over attack builds ?

Can developers even things up a bit ?

If not everyone will change build.

Support or not.

I don't support this. We are easy to strip and attack. We fail on big tier epic battles. I think if you was to skim it would be even.

However I have noticed many people changing build. If everyone was Spy build epic battles would fail.

Maybe a less of a plunder drop per hit could work but then spys would say the same thing about steals.

I notice your towers killing your plunder too I have 4 sdt on abyss that's not such a bad loss sdt/adt are a sacrifice that you choose.

Also I don't unload my spies to zero. I will skim them mostly. When I don't you notice a massive difference.
Dave

Postby lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl on Apr 5 2016, 5:43am

I'm not sure why you people are having such a hard time getting through 12m sdt that's kind of pathetic lol I don't even use pots and I'll lose maybe 2-3 stls per fb on that
lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl

Postby -Rio- on Apr 5 2016, 8:27am

If were complaining, I want to complain about the terrible payout from steals in proportion to how much of your % you use, it's ridiculous!

@wolfie, I love how that's the only part of my response that you responded to lol.
-Rio-

Postby Onesy on Apr 5 2016, 8:55am

Attack builds would make a lot more if they didn't have 40 mil in towers usually, most hansels have next to no towers, so you can't properly compare
Onesy

Postby lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl on Apr 5 2016, 8:56am

Onesy wrote:Attack builds would make a lot more if they didn't have 40 mil in towers usually, most hansels have next to no towers, so you can't properly compare

in trains with towerless atk builds/hybrids I still make 500b-1t more per eb....they have ee I dont
lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl

Postby NAT1501 on Apr 5 2016, 9:24am

Wish I was a spy build
kaw devs I want my fake gold back so I can change to spy
NAT1501

Postby footch on Apr 5 2016, 4:07pm

Ofc spys make more on ebs. It's not towers on att builds, it's that spy builds add to troop plunder and not vice versa. Complain all you want it's been this way a long time. I don't like it either, but what should devs do? Make all plunder equal regardless of build/stats? The huge hansel making that insane plunder put in the effort to get there. Nothing stopping us from doing the same. And yes this is my main and no obviously not a spy lol.
footch

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Creations